DAYS LEFT TO ENROLL NEXT BATCH
- Enquire Now
- Nebosh IGC
- Nebosh Int'l Diploma
- National Diploma
- Auditing Course
- RoSPA Accredited HSE Courses
- CPD Certified Courses
- Why Choose Us?
- Contact Details
NEBOSH IGC – CHANDIGARH
Get 7 Courses in 1 Nebosh IGC Combo offer
Nebosh IGC + Permit to Work Awareness + Disaster Management & Emergency Planning + EMS (UKAF, UK REF.) + HAZWOPERM (CPD, UK Certified) + MOC (CPD, UK Certified) + BBSM (CPD, UK Certified)
Only Limited Seats.. Hurry Up for Early Booking
GET FREE TRAINING UNTIL YOU PASS THE EXAM !
- NEBOSH (IGC) International General Certificate
- Permit To Work – (ROSPA UK Approved)
- NCFE – Level 3 award in Health and Safety for the Workplace
- Disaster management and Emergency Planning Awareness
- IMS – Integrated Management System (ISO 9001:2015, iso 14001:2015 & OHSAS 18001:2007) Internal Auditing Course – IRCA standard
- EMS – (Environmental Management & Sustainability) ISO 14001:2015 (UKAF, UK REF.)
- HAZWOPERM – Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response Management (CPD, UK Certified)
- MOC – Management Of Change (CPD, UK Certified)
- BBSM – Behavior Based Safety Management – (CPD, UK Certified)
- Essentials Of Fire Safety Principles (Dubai KHDA Approved)
- First Aid at work (Dubai KHDA Approved)
Last Date Of Reg : 24th Oct 2018
- 18 Days Regular Class Room Training +
1 day dedicated to GC3 workshop
- Unlimitied Training Assistance till examination
- Flexible eamination mode
- Special attention will be given for
- slow learners & resit students.
Rush to Enroll Now
Next Batch Starts On
24th Oct 2018
Miss. Tassganda Duggal
Call Toll Free: 1800 300 20676
Nebosh International General Certification
NEBOSH International General Certificate (NEBOSH-IGC) empowers the participants to create safe, hygienic and healthy work environment for workers following international and national safety standards. The course, available at Green World Group’s Chandigarh centre, is ideal for all level of workers including supervisors, managers, employee representatives or beginners who want to create niche for themselves in health and safety domain. NEBOSH IGC provides a solid foundation on various aspects of workplace safety, health and environmental issues faced by industries around the world.
Green World Group’s Chandigarh chapter offers comprehensive education programme for NEBOSH-IGC at its state-of-the-art centre for national and international students. Students, not only from India, but also from countries like UAE, Angola, Saudi Arabia and Nigeria, who come in large numbers, are taking advantage of the quality education available here coupled with excellent individual training towards making them the best HSE experts.
GREEN WORLD GROUP PROVIDES SPLENDID OFFER FOR YOU IN OUR CHANDIGARH CENTRE FOR NEBOSH COURSE.
The Next NEBOSH IGC batch in Chandigarh will be commencing soon.
NEBOSH International Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety
Ideal for working as well as aspiring health and safety practitioners, NBOSH International Diploma trains the participants to become successful HSE professionals who can independently take care of workplace safety and health of their fellow employees thereby helping the industries prosper. The certification has international recognition as students passing out are absorbed as health and safety officers, HSE engineers or managers in all kinds of industrial domains.
Green World Group offers Diploma courses in occupational safety and health with respect to various industries and environments. GWG is authorized to conduct courses conceptualized by Bharat Sevak Samaj, an Indian government agency attached to the Planning Commission. BSS courses are designed to enhance the career needs of people who want to excel in occupational health and safety related field. All the BSS-accredited diploma courses are available at GWG centres in India, Middle East and countries in African continent.
We offer the following Diploma courses:
- Master Diploma in Occupational Health, Safety, Environment & Risk Management
- Master Diploma in Offshore, Rig, Oil and Gas Safety Engineering
- Advanced Diploma in Chemical Plant Processing Safety & Management
- Advanced Diploma in Occupational Safety, Health, and Environmental Management
- Post Diploma in Power Plant Engineering, Safety & Technology [ IAEA Standard ]
- Post Diploma in Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point [HACCP – ISO 22000 Standards]
- Post Diploma in petro-chemical process safety & engineering
- Diploma in Fire Engineering And Safety Management
- Diploma in Food Safety
- Diploma in Offshore Safety
- Diploma in Industrial Safety
- Diploma in Construction Safety
- Diploma in Environmental Safety
- Diploma in Electrical Safety
IRCA Lead Auditing Course
The International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) certifies people who have exceptional expertise, skills and knowledge on conducting auditing for companies with respect to their hazard preparedness and risk and disaster management systems. The training improves their skills to perform audit and file their reports to the management for the benefit of both the companies and their employees. IRCA-certified auditors are on great demand internationally as companies want chartered lead auditors with IRCA certification for all kinds of auditing purpose.
we Offer following Auditing Training Courses
Why Choose Us?
We have highly experienced and talented tutors to train the working professionals and HSE aspirants. Green World Group has been conducting training program of various leading boards’ accredited health and safety courses only to make the participants self-reliable and independent decision makers in any workplace environment. Candidates at GWG get individual attention and guidance while getting moulded to become successful health and safety professionals.
AddressGreen World Mgmt & Training Institute
First floor , SCO 144-145, Sector – 34A
Chandigarh – 160022 , Tel: +0172 4171835,
Mob: +91 9988338950 | +91 8557919314
Mr. Tassganda Duggal
Mobile: +91 9988338950