DAYS LEFT FOR NEXT BATCH
- Enquire Now
- Nebosh IGC
- Nebosh Int'l Diploma
- National Diploma
- Auditing Course
- RoSPA Accredited HSE Courses
- CPD Certified Courses
- Why Choose Us?
- Contact Details
NEBOSH IGC – COCHIN
Nebosh IGC + Permit to Work Awareness + Disaster Management & Emergency Planning + EMS (UKAF, UK REF.) + HAZWOPERM (CPD, UK Certified) + MOC (CPD, UK Certified) + BBSM (CPD, UK Certified)
Only Limited Seats.. Hurry Up for Early Booking
GET FREE TRAINING UNTIL YOU PASS THE EXAM !
- NEBOSH (IGC) International General Certificate
- Permit To Work – (ROSPA UK Approved)
- NCFE – Level 3 award in Health and Safety for the Workplace
- Disaster management and Emergency Planning Awareness
- IMS – Integrated Management System (ISO 9001:2015, iso 14001:2015 & OHSAS 18001:2007) Internal Auditing Course – IRCA standard
- EMS – (Environmental Management & Sustainability) ISO 14001:2015 (UKAF, UK REF.)
- HAZWOPERM – Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response Management (CPD, UK Certified)
- MOC – Management Of Change (CPD, UK Certified)
- BBSM – Behavior Based Safety Management – (CPD, UK Certified)
- Essentials Of Fire Safety Principles (Dubai KHDA Approved)
- First Aid at work (Dubai KHDA Approved)
Last Date Of Reg : 19st Sep 2018
- 18 Days Regular Class Room Training +
1 day dedicated to GC3 workshop
- Unlimitied Training Assistance till examination
- Flexible eamination mode
(can extend till 6 months)
- Special attention will be given for
slow learners & resit students.
Rush to Enroll Now
On :19th Sep 2018
Contact Mrs. Alphonsa
Call Toll Free: 1800 300 20676
Nebosh International General Certification
NEBOSH International General Certificate (NEBOSH-IGC) is one of the most famous courses introduced by the Britain-based and globally recognised NEBOSH Board. The course is offered through world-wide network of recognised institutions, and in Cochin, NEBOSH-IGC is offered by Green World Group, a globally-acclaimed educational institution pioneering in educating working professionals and students on occupational safety and health.
Who can join?
NEBOSH-IGC can be studied by working professionals of any industry who want to augur their knowledge and skills on safety and health with regard to workplace environment and also for students who aspire to become HSE experts.
Though NEBOSH IGC doesn’t warrant any specific qualification for joiners, people who have basic knowledge and understanding on the importance of securing workplace safety and health can take up this course and pursue career as safety managers.
GREEN WORLD GROUP PROVIDES SPLENDID OFFER FOR YOU IN OUR COCHIN CENTRE FOR NEBOSH COURSE.
The Next NEBOSH IGC batch in COCHIN will be commencing soon.
For more Details on NEBOSH IGC Course in Cochin
NEBOSH International Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety
Students, who want to further their expertise on workplace safety and health, can join NEBOSH International Diploma. NEBOSH International General Certificate provides the basic foundation for those who take up this course, though not a mandatory qualification. The curriculum is prepared in such a way to equips delegates to manage workplace environment against potential dangers and disasters.
The diploma courses offered by Green World Group in Cochin have the stamp of Bharat Sevak Samaj, a national advisory body comes under Planning Commission. The courses are designed to improvise working knowledge and expertise for delegates on hazards and health risks associated with workplaces. Since Green World Group has branches spread across India, Middle East or nations in African continent, students can avail these courses in any of our dedicated centre.
We offer the following Diploma courses:
- Master Diploma in Occupational Health, Safety, Environment & Risk Management
- Master Diploma in Offshore, Rig, Oil and Gas Safety Engineering
- Advanced Diploma in Chemical Plant Processing Safety & Management
- Advanced Diploma in Occupational Safety, Health, and Environmental Management
- Post Diploma in Power Plant Engineering, Safety & Technology [ IAEA Standard ]
- Post Diploma in Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point [HACCP – ISO 22000 Standards]
- Post Diploma in petro-chemical process safety & engineering
- Diploma in Fire Engineering And Safety Management
- Diploma in Food Safety
- Diploma in Offshore Safety
- Diploma in Industrial Safety
- Diploma in Construction Safety
- Diploma in Environmental Safety
- Diploma in Electrical Safety
The IRCA certification is recognised by companies across the world. The advanced certification course enables students develop knowledge and skills to undertake first, second and third-party audits of entire management systems, and assess conformity with a standard.
we Offer following Auditing Training Courses
Why Choose Us?
- World-class study environment coupled with excellent training by expert.
- Courses offered through direct learning, distance education and e-learning modes.
- Well-packaged courses to educate students on advancement in workplace safety, health and environmental needs.
- Best coaching techniques supported with well-researched and easy to follow study material that includes audio-visual programmes, printed matters, live demos on case studies along with interactive session and group discussions.
High pass percentage and achieved credibility among employers for creating high quality HSE professionals.
- All health and safety courses are cost-effective.
Green World Group has been successfully creating HSE professionals for all industry needs through internationally recognised safety and health training courses such as NEBOSH, IOSH, ADOSHEM and HABC.
AddressGreen World Mgmt & Training Institute
Room no.5-14, 42/1686, G-2, 5th Floor,
Empire Building, Old Railway Station Road,
Ernakulam – 682031. Kerala.
Tel: 0484 4033901.