This training will enable candidates to recognise the different types of harmful substances and their harmful effects within a workplace.
- What is COSHH ?
- Substances Hazardous to Health
- How Substances Cause Harm
- Recognising Hazardous Substances
- Safety Data Sheets
- Risk assessment
- Decide precautions
- Prevent or adequately control exposure
- Use and maintain control measures
- Monitor exposure
- Health surveillance
- Plans and procedures to deal with accidents, incidents and emergencies
- Inform, train and supervise
Who can take this Course :
Any people who are working in any industry handling hazardous substances.
Validity of the Certificate : 1 Year
Course Duration : 4 – 8 Hours (Depend on the Client Requirements)
Course Certification :
Successful participation who passed the written and practical test will receive certificates on COSHH.
Minimum Qualification :
Ability to understand English unless the course is being agreed to be delivered in Clients required language.