This training is based on the people’s efficiency in their working environment.
This course will cover the following topics: –
- Learn the principles of ergonomics and their applications.
- Learn about the proper use of equipment, tools, and machine controls.
- Use good work practices, including proper lifting techniques.
- Become more aware of work tasks that may lead to pain or injury.
- Recognize early symptoms of MSDs.
- Understand the importance of reporting and addressing early indications of MSDs before serious injuries develop.
- Understand procedures for reporting work-related injuries and illnesses, as required by reporting regulations.
Who can take this Course :
Any people who are working in any industry.
Validity of the Certificate : 1 Year
Course Duration : 4 – 8 Hours (Depend on the Client Requirements)
Course Certification :
Successful participation who passed the written and practical test will receive certificates on Ergonomics.
Minimum Qualification :
Ability to understand English unless the course is being agreed to be delivered in Clients required language.