This training is intended for anyone who has the desire to take fire marshalling responsibilities in an organisation. This course will help the candidate to learn what to do and how to manage people to safety in an emergency or fire situation.
Following are the topics that would be covered : –
- Fire Legislation (Based on the country of training)
- Common causes of fire
- Methods of fire transfer and Prevention
- How to use a fire extinguishers
- Emergency fire evacuation
- Safety features within the building
- How people react in a fire situation
- Fire wardens role in a fire situation
- Safety evacuation and fire assembly
Who can take this Course : Any people who are working in any industry.
Validity of the Certificate : 1 Year
Course Duration : 4 – 8 Hours (Depend on the Client Requirements)
Course Certification :
Successful participation who passed the written and practical test will receive certificates on Fire warden.
Minimum Qualification :
Ability to understand English unless the course is being agreed to be delivered in Clients required language.