Asbestos contained materials can be found in many homes, workplaces across the world. It is safe to work around asbestos contained material as long as the material is in good shape and undisturbed. However if the material is disturbed or damaged they can be a serious health hazard.
Following are the topics covered under this training: –
- Definition of asbestos contained material (ACM)
- Definition of Presumed Asbestos-Containing Material (PACM)
- Where can Asbestos be found in buildings
- Jobs prone to Asbestos Exposure
- Health effects of Asbestos Exposure
- Signs and labels recognition
- Steps to take in the event of release
Who can take this Course : Any people who are working in any industry involved in asbestos works
Validity of the Certificate : 1 Year
Course Duration : 4 – 8 Hours (Depend on the Client Requirements)
Course Certification :
Successful participation who passed the written and practical test will receive certificates on Identifying Asbestos Material.
Minimum Qualification :
Ability to understand English unless the course is being agreed to be delivered in Clients required language.