ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 & OHSAS 18001:2007
This ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 Integrated Management System internal audit Training course from Green World Group helps you to understand the structure and requirements of each of these International Standards. This course will also help you to learn the benefits of having an integrated management system in your facility. The Integrated Management System approach allows an organisation to enjoy the benefits of multiple standards whilst creating one efficient, streamlined and individually tailored management system.
Present day industries are becoming more and more complex because they have to meet the requirements of increased production rate, high efficiency and optimization. Huge investments are required. Each aspect has different standards to be fulfilled for the performance as well as for client requirements. For this most of the organization’s have quality, environmental and occupational health and safety management systems running separately. However integrating these management systems can make it easier to see how each one contributes to each other and your company results thus making your organisation comply to international standards.
Our Integrated Management System internal audit Training will provide well defined and clear framework that is flexible to your business needs and expectations as well as introduction of the key concepts of integrated management system.
Who should attend?
- Those wishing to implement an IMS that have little in place, or are in the early stages of development of their IMS
- Those wishing to update their ISO 9001 management system in such a manner that it facilitates the opportunity for embracing other systems
- Those wishing to combine existing ISO 9001 and/or ISO/14001 and/or OHSAS 18001 systems (and any other management systems to which you subscribe).
What you learn!
- Introduction to, and benefits of, an IMS
- Introduction to management system standards
- Processes and process development
- Policy and planning
- Implementation and controls
- Performance assessment and audit
- Management review
- Project planning
What types of learning are included?
- Distance and open learning, including computer-based systems
- Structured reading, including datasheets and periodical articles
- Writing technical papers
- Membership of relevant professional committees
- Part time teaching
- Skills developed as part of the normal in-house activities