Who can take this Course : This course is for all persons who could have exposure to airborne lead at any level working in but not limited to construction, maintenance, manufacturing, recycling, surface penetration, sandblasting and painting.This course covers the following topics: –
- Identify the hazards associated with Lead
- Roles and Responsibilities of employer and employees
- Lead exposure control and medical monitoring program
- Exposure monitoring
- Personnel Protective Equipment
- Importance of housekeeping, hygiene facilities and practices
- Medical surveillance
Validity of the Certificate : 1 Year
Course Duration : 4 – 8 Hours (Depend on the Client Requirements)
Course Certification :
Successful participation who passed the written and practical test will receive certificates on Lead Exposure Management.
Minimum Qualification :
Ability to understand English unless the course is being agreed to be delivered in Clients required language.