This course will help the participants to understand the purpose of permit to work systems and its importance.
The topics covered are:-
- Define Permit To work and its types
- Typical contents of a Permit to Work System
- Roles and Responsibilities
- The procedure for issuing and closing a permit
- Importance of training and competency
Who can take this Course : Any people who are working in any industry involved in works that require a Permit To Work System
Validity of the Certificate : 1 Year
Course Duration : 4 – 8 Hours (Depend on the Client Requirements)
Course Certification :
Successful participation who passed the written and practical test will receive certificates on Permit to Work.
Minimum Qualification :
Ability to understand English unless the course is being agreed to be delivered in Clients required language.