This course delivers contents to keep drivers safe while meeting the needs of an organisations driver safety goals.
The following are the contents of the course : –
- Defensive driving strategies and techniques to reduce the chance of motor vehicle collisions.
- How drugs, alcohol, physical conditions and emotion affect driving conditions
- How to deal with distracted, aggressive and fatigued driving
- Personal responsibility and accountability every driver needs to assume
- Conditions that impact driving and how to control them.
- The dangers of cell phone use while driving and the hazards involved with unsafe driving behaviours
- The importance of occupancy safety devices and how to use them correctly.
Who can take this Course :
Any people who are working as drivers.
Validity of the Certificate : 1 Year
Course Duration : 4 – 8 Hours (Depend on the Client Requirements)
Course Certification :
Successful participation who passed the written and practical test will receive certificates on Defensive Driving Training.
Minimum Qualification :
Ability to understand English unless the course is being agreed to be delivered in Clients required language.