This training is intended to teach the listeners the basic understanding of the risk of fire in the working environment. During the training following points would be covered
- Fire and safety Regulations (based on the training country)
- Causes of fire
- Methods of Fire Transfer
- Different classes of Fire
- Fire Suppression and Prevention
- How to use a Fire Extinguisher effectively
- Emergency communication and safety signage
- Evacuation procedure
Who can take this Course : Any people who are working in any industry.
Validity of the Certificate : 1 Year
Course Duration : 4 – 8 Hours (Depend on the Client Requirements)
Course Certification :
Successful participation who passed the written and practical test will receive certificates on Fire safety.
Minimum Qualification :
Ability to understand English unless the course is being agreed to be delivered in Clients required language.