This safety course has been formulated for those people who would inspect, handle, pack, sort or certify hazardous consignments/goods to be transported via military-controlled aircraft. Workers, organisations (government and non-government) and civilian contractors offer cargo services to military and others welfare bodies who undertake humanitarian relief works under the aegis of U.S. Military Air Transport.
This online hazmat shipping certification course satisfies the training formalities for AFMAN 24-204 IP Preparing Hazardous Materials For Military Air Shipments.
AFMAN 24-204 is called as TM 38-250 for the U.S. Army, NAVSUP PUB 505 for the U.S. Navy, MCO P4030.19I for the U.S. Marine Corps, and DLAI 4145.3 for the Defense Logistics Agency.
This online course offers students different topics related to identifying, documenting, classifying, labelling/marking, packing and shipping hazardous goods (dangerous materials) by U.S. military air cargo handler based on Air Force Manual 24-204 IP.
Who Must Take this Course?
The course can be joined by any worker or staff whose work involves identifying, handling, sorting packing, labelling, carrying, certifying, or documenting hazardous materials for shipments though military air transport.
Our AFMAN 24-204 course has been packed with content, graphics, audio, and a final exam.
Upon successful completion each student will receive Hard copy of completion certificate and can print a wallet card
Continuing education credits?
Each student will receive 0.4 CEUs (or 4 CMEs) for completing this safety course.
- Course Description
- Course Approach
- Course Layout
- General Guidance
- Deviations, Waivers, and Special Requirements
- Tactical, Contingency, or Emergency Airlift
- Attachments 1-2 Glossary of References and Supporting Information & Steps for Preparing Hazardous Material
- Attachments 3-13 General and Hazard Class Specific Packaging Requirements, Items Listing, & Classifications 1-9
- Attachments 14-16 Marking, Labeling, and Area Placarding
- Attachments 17-19 Certifying Hazardous Materials, Compatibility, & Excepted and Limited Quantities
- Attachments 20-29 Other Hazardous Materials Issues and Index
- Beyond AFMAN 24-204
- Additional Resources