Green World Group – Certified NEBOSH Gold Learning Partner & the institute has delivered 1407+ NEBOSH Training Batches
NEBOSH HSE Introduction to Incident Investigation Training Schedule
|Start Date||End Date||Regn. Last Date|
NEBOSH in collaboration with the British Health and Safety Regulator, The Health and Safety Executive (HSE) has developed a new course called NEBOSH HSE Introduction to Incident Investigation. Green World Group takes pride in to be part of, one of very first few institutes to launch this course world wide.
This qualification is aimed at Managers, Supervisors, Health and Safety Champions and also Health and Safety Practitioners. If minor incidents and near misses are investigated well, organizations could potentially prevent more serious or catastrophic incidents from happening again. Proper investigation of accidents and near misses will help to understand the real root cause and helps to take appropriate control measures to prevent it from happening again.
On completion of NEBOSH HSE Introduction to Incident Investigation course with Green World Group, participants will be equipped with necessary skills to carry out an unaided incident investigation of a non complex incident.
Course Duration – 2 Day
There are mainly two modules covered in this course
- Understand why incident investigations are carried out and how human and organizational factors contribute to incidents
- Understand how to investigate incidents and confidently carry out an investigation.
|Key Facts – NEBOSH HSE Incident Investigation|
|Units||Unit INV1: Introduction to Incident Investigation|
|Assessment||Practical Assessment (60 min approximately)|
|Mode of Study||Face-to-Face / Live Virtual Training|
|Qualification Level||SCQF Level 6/RQF Level 3
1 SCQF Credit Point
What will you learn?
- On completion of this qualification you will be equipped with the necessary skills to carry out an unaided incident investigation of a noncomplex incident.
- The qualification will take you through the four steps to a good incident investigation
- This includes providing you with the skills required to identify the immediate, underlying and root causes of incidents.
- Witness interviewing is a valuable skill for an incident investigator.
- The qualification, therefore, introduces you to the PEACE model for interviewing.
- The knowledge, understanding and skills that you will gain from this qualification will also allow you to contribute to team investigations of larger-scale incidents.
|Learning outcome||Element summary||Recommended tuition hours||Assessment|
|1||Understand why incident investigations are carried out and how human and organisational factors contribute to incidents||1.1||Incident terminology, the moral, legal and financial arguments for investigations and management system requirements||7||Application of knowledge by analysis of a theoretical incident investigation|
|1.2||Human and organisational factors|
|2||Understand how to investigate incidents and confidently carry out an investigation|
|1.4||Positive strategies for and the barriers to successful interviews|
|1.5||Advanced incident investigation techniques|