OTHM Level 6 Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety
The level 6 qualifications in Occupational Health and Safety has been developed for those who are looking for a career path towards a senior role for managing health and safety portfolio.
Individuals who are successfully completing the qualification are eligible to apply for the Graduate Level of membership.
The learner must possess:
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 5 Award / Diploma or equivalent qualification
- Work experience of 3 years or more in case you do not hold any formal qualificationl
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course.
Our Occupational Health & Safety Courses
NEBOSH Courses»NEBOSH IGC »NEBOSH IDIP »NEBOSH PSM » NEBOSH HSW/HSA »NEBOSH Incident Investigation
IOSH Courses» IOSH Managing Safely » IOSH Working Safely
OSHA Courses» OSHA General Industry » OSHA Construction Industry
OTHM Level 6 Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety consists of 7 Units
- Health and Safety Management Principles and Policy (8 Credits)
- Health and Safety Management Practice (10 Credits)
- Risk and Incident Management (8 Credits)
- Promoting a Positive Health and Safety Culture (6 Credits)
- Maintaining a Safe Workplace Environment (12 Credits)
- Health and Safety Law, Regulation and Influence (8 Credits)
- Development of the Health and Safety Practioner (8 Credits)
Following are the details of various Qualifications that fulfil the above requirement
- British Safety Council Level 3 Certificate in Occupational Safety and Health
- British Safety Council International Certificate in Occupational Safety and Health
- NCFE IOSH Level 3 Certificate in Safety and Health for Business
- NCRQ Level 6 Certificate in Applied Health and Safety
- NEBOSH National / International General Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety
Need more info, on OTHM Level 6 – Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety
+919791082789☎ 1800 121 4246 email@example.com
OTHM qualifications at RQF Level 6 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent level to Bachelor’s Degrees with Honours, Bachelor’s Degrees, Professional Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE), Graduate Diplomas and Graduate Certificates.
Successful completion of Level 6 Occupational Health and Safety qualification provides learners with the knowledge, understanding and skills to be competent in a range of Occupational Health and Safety roles.
As this qualification is approved and regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation), learners are eligible to progress to the OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety Management or gain direct entry into relevant master’s degree programmers.
Individuals who achieve the qualification will be eligible to apply for Graduate level of membership Grad IOSH.
Those eligible for Graduate membership can then undertake a period of Initial Professional Development which will require students to provide evidence of their practice skills in a skills development portfolio (IPD). At the end of this period there will be a professional review interview. After successful completion of this IPD process students will then be eligible for Chartered membership of IOSH (CMIOSH).
⟴Assessment and Verification
All units within this qualification are internally assessed by the centre and externally verified by OTHM. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
To achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria. Judgement that the learners have successfully fulfilled the assessment criteria is made by the Assessor.
The Assessor should provide an audit trail showing how the judgement of the learners’ overall achievement has been arrived at.