ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System
ISO 14001:2015 provides you with the practical knowledge of ISO standards to transform into a successful auditor in Environmental Management System as it offers the principles, key aspects and guidelines for auditing in Environmental management system with regards to ISO 14001:2015 along with ISO 19011. As it’s been taught with step by step guided procedure right from planning, auditing, report generation till follow- up, the candidate will get deep knowledge of ISO 14001:2015 EMS audit.
Individuals who aspires to become Lead auditor and withprior knowledge in Internal/ Lead auditing, Environment Management System and can take up ISO 14001:2015, which will enhance your knowledge in auditing that helps you to conduct second /third party auditing.
ISO 14001 Environmental Auditing Course Content
- ISO 14000 standards series;
- Auditing Process Approach including the PDCA Cycle;
- Auditing ISO 14001:2015 Standard requirements;
- Auditing Environmental Management System Documentation;
- Auditing ISO 19011 standard requirements;
- Auditing Roles and Responsibilities of Auditor;
- Audit Planning- Audit Plan;
- Checklists, Non-Conformance Reports;
- Audit Reporting;
- Final Team Meeting/ Follow up;
- Verification/ Audit Records;
- Exercises, Case Studies etc.
- Accreditation/ Certification and Auditor Registration;
- Course Examination
ISO 14001 2015 training provides the candidates to create and implement Environment Management system based on ISO 14001:2004 standard.
Candidates will ultimately receive:
- Self-confidence to create Environment Management System
- Understand the prerequisites of ISO 14001:2004
- Know Gap Analysis process
- Required documents
- Deep knowledge in techniques and tools required to implement EMS at workplace
Course Duration: Depends on Study Mode