Industrial Safety Courses India
Diploma in Industrial Safety (1 Year) is a program initiated by the Government of India for employees and aspiring students in the field of occupational risks and health issues.
Aimed at empowering them with knowledge, skills and awareness in workplace safety, health and environment associated with industries.
Diploma in Industrial Safety Course
The Industrial Safety course programme teaches students all practical aspects of
- Risk management techniques
- Safety management operations
- Monitoring safety and health operations
- Improving standard of health of the employees and enhancing general safety measures.
The training programme also makes the participants thorough safety experts who can be deployed in any kind of industrial surrounding in any part of the world.
Industrial Safety Course Upcoming Batches
Diploma in Industrial Safety Course Overview
Students will have to clear six theory papers, such as:
- PAPER I – OCCUPATION HEALTH AND SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- PAPER 2 – SAFETY & SECURITY MANAGEMENT OF INDUSTRIAL PLANTS
- PAPER 3 – ORGANIZATION, ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITY AND LEGAL ASPECTS
- PAPER 4 – HAZARDS AND IMPLEMENTATIONS OF SAFE WORKING PRACTICES
- PAPER 5 – INDUSTRIAL SAFETY AND RISK ANALYSIS & RISK MANAGEMENT
- PAPER 6 – SAFETY MANAGEMENT OF PLANTS DURING COMMISSIONING AND MAINTENANCE
Industrial Safety Course Examination
Paper 1, 2 & 3 combined: 2 hours written exam – 10 questions (no choice) – 100 marks
Paper 4, 5 & 6 combined: 2 hours written exam – 10 questions (no choice) – 100 marks
Our International Industrial Safety Courses India
Also Know about Our Industry Specific Safety Courses
Gain International Health & Safety Qualification for Working in the Refinery, Oil & Gas, Offshore and Petroleum & Process Industries» Find More about NEBOSH PSM
Other Industrial Safety Courses» Advanced Diploma in Offshore, Rig, Oil and Gas Safety Engineering » Post Diploma in Petro-chemical Process Safety & Engineering » Post Diploma in Power Plant Engineering, Safety & Technology [ IAEA Standard ] » Advanced Diploma in Chemical Plant Processing Safety & Management
Industrial Safety Course Fees
Government Approved National Safety Diploma Course
- Approved by Govt. of India
- Effective comprehensive E-learning Platform
- Attested by ministry of external affairs
- Can become eligible to apply for MIIRSM
- Add up to the Educational profile
- Eligible to Register at employment exchange
Course Certificate Attestation Sample
CERTIFICATE CAN BE ATTESTED BY MINISTRY OF EXTERNAL AFFAIRS.
- BSS Diploma Certificate is issued by Central Board of Education, Govt. of India, this Certification is recognised internationally.
- Candidate willing to move abroad for jobs, can get this certificate attested by ministry of external affairs of most Countries.
CERTIFICATION CAN ADD UP TO YOUR EDUCATIONAL PROFILE
- Certificate considered to be one/two year count increment in your educational qualifications
For students joining the one year diploma programme on Industrial safety, we can arrange a twelve-day intensive seminar session at an extra fee (although not mandatory) at our Green World Group Business Center, Chennai, India. The seminar will only be conducted when we have a minimum number of enrollments for the session.
Expert panel of teachers will be available on working days to clear the doubts of students via emails and hand-phone.
Students can avail all course materials, published by Green World Group. These study manuals are made as per international standards by a team of safety and experts. These support materials are recognised and promoted by the Government of India.
Candidates completing the course successfully are entitled to receive certification, which will be issued within 30 days from the result announcement date. The certificates & mark lists will be provided by the Central Board of Examination & National Development Agency, under Government of India. For meritorious students securing distinction and first class, additional certificates will be issued.
The course fee for Diploma in Industrial safety at Green World Group is inclusive of all study materials, examination fee and administrative charges.