ISO 9001:2016 specifies requirements for a quality management system when an organization:
- necessitates to exhibit its capacity to reliably give solutions that meet client requirements and appropriate statutory and administrative prerequisites, and
- goal is to enhance client satisfaction via an efficient application of the standards process by including the method for improvement and the confidence of conformity to consumer and applicable statutory in addition to regulatory requirements.
All the requirements of ISO 9001:2016 are generic and therefore are intended to be applicable to any organization, regardless of its type or size, or the products and services it provides.
By acquiring ISO 9001:2016 Green World Management consultants can help you to get following benefits
- Acquire more business prospects
- Consistent and repeatable process
- Stand out from competitors
- Improve efficiency and impress existing clients
- Engagement of staffs on the various processes
- Achieve operational excellence
- Effective cost control
What is an ISO 9001
ISO 9001:2016 sets out the criteria for a quality management system and is the only standard in the family that can be certified to (although this is not a requirement). This could be used by any organization regardless of size in its field of action. As a matter of fact, there are more than one million organizations from 170+ countries have been certified by ISO 9001.
This standard is definitely based on the no. of quality management principle that includes a strong consumer focus, the motivation in addition to implication of top management, the process approach as well continual improvement. These guidelines are explained in briefly in the pdf document of quality Management Principles. Using ISO 9001: 2016 aids to ensure that the the consumer gets consistent, good quality product & services, which brings a lot of business benefits.
It is quick and easy to achieve your ISO certification and start winning new business. Green World Management Consultant 15 years of the business experience can help you to attain this very easily.
The following are the process in a simplified way
Step 1 : Preparation
Green Worlds dedicated auditor would be on continuous engagement to go through the audit plan in preparation for your stage 1 assessment.
Stage 1 Assessment
There’s no pressure for the first assessment; and most of them are really surprised what they already have in place following this visit. The report issued will highlight the next steps you need to take to achieve the company certification.
Stage 2 Assessment
Once you’re ready, Green World Group’s dedicated Auditor will review again to ascertain if your own management systems and procedures meet the requirements in the standard. You’ll be recommended with the Auditor’s findings in the day that would be approved by our Compliance office, and the final documentation will be issued adhering to the decision.
The excellent trustworthiness in regards to ISO 9001 is influenced by its requirement intended for on-going improvement, so most of us keep up a correspondence and arrange annual assessments to keep the acquired certification up-to-date.
Green World Group’s Assured Support
Understanding the certification process might appear daunting. Green World Group’s professional would ensure that the process method is as smooth as possible while you get maximum benefits.
To make certain operations go smoothly, you would receive the following:
- A Letter of Commitment after the proceedings have been started
- An Auditor, who’ll keep engaged with you throughout the activity
- An Account Manager in order to answer all of the inquiries
- Free generic design template toolkits and access to be able to experience professional online training.
Feel free to contact our Green World Group Occupational Health and Safety Consultant for more information. Please visit our Contact Page.