Fire Risk Assessment
The course is designed to enable delegates to identify fire hazards and to recognize what procedures need to be in place.
- The law, Every company needs to complete a fire risk assessment as a legal requirement and to decreases the chances of a fire starting or spreading.
- The fire triangle, Knowing the three ingredients of the fire triangle helps the assessor locate potential fire hazards.
- Common causes of fire, By understanding the common causes of fire the assessor can better prepare for each eventuality.
- Fire safety precautions, By implementing adequate fire precautions the chances of a fire starting and spreading will be greatly reduced.
- Fire drills and evacuation, The assessor must determine if an adequate amount of drills are carried out and that evacuation routes are accessible.
- Fire extinguishers, Part of the fire risk assessment will be to determine if there are an adequate amount of extinguishers available and if the extinguishers are of the correct type.
- Risk assessment process, This process is a step by step guide to creating the fire risk assessment.
Who can take this Course : Any people who are working in any industry where there is chance of Fire.
Validity of the Certificate : 1 Year
Course Duration : 4 – 8 Hours (Depend on the Client Requirements)
Course Certification :
Successful participation who passed the written and practical test will receive certificates on Fire Risk Assessment.
Minimum Qualification :
Ability to understand English unless the course is being agreed to be delivered in Clients required language.