Companies with more than five employees are legally required to have a written workplace health and safety policy and formal arrangements to effectively manage workplace safety & health risks.
The policy shows that:
- The organisation takes its health & safety responsibilities seriously.
- There is a formal means of communicating health & safety policies and procedures to employees.
- Effective arrangements and health and safety manuals are in place which can be shared with third parties such as contractors, visitors, customers and business partners. This can also lead to a commercial benefit.
Green World Group will make sure that your policy document meets this structure and that the three elements are interrelated, and relevant to your organisation.
The Green World Group Health & Safety Policy and Procedures Manual is a fundamental and integral part of the health and safety management process.
Policy Document Structure:
- Policy Statement(General Health and Safety and Welfare Policy)
- The Organisation(For making the policy Work)
- Arrangements(For implementing the Health and Safety Policy)
Green World Group Health & Safety Policy Manual:
- Is a working document that meets the legal requirement.
- Provides assurance that workplace health and safety issues are being formally addressed through the policy and procedures.
- Provides a means of communication of safe working policy and procedures to employees.
- Demonstrates good practice to your clients, employees, contractors, visitors and other partner or associated companies, resulting in good business standing.
Contact one of our Green World Group Occupational Health and Safety Consultant for more information. Please visit our Contact Page.