Food Safety diploma provides unbiased and concise overviews which form in total a comprehensive coverage of a broad range of food safety topics, which may be grouped under the following general categories: History and basic sciences that support food safety; Food borne diseases, including surveillance and investigation; Food – borne hazards, including microbiological and chemical agents; Substances added to food, both directly and indirectly; Food technologies, including the latest developments; Food COMMODITIES, including their potential hazards and controls; Food safety management systems, including their elements and the roles of stakeholders. The Encyclopedia provides a platform for experts from the field of food safety and related fields, such as nutrition, food science and technology and environment to share and learn from state-of-the art expertise with the rest of the food safety community.
Diploma in Food Safety Certificate Qualification Overview
Food Safety diploma is a qualification aimed at managers working in a food or drink manufacturing environment, management level in a manufacturing business, quality assurance staff or members of the HACCP team. The qualification is intended for learners Already working in manufacturing, or those who are preparing to work in the industry, and whose job requires them to have some responsibility for food safety. .It gives learners the skills to assist in the implementation of a HACCP system, to critically evaluate HACCP plans and to understand the importance of having an effective HACCP system in place And Learners are likely to have management responsibilities for an operational team.
This qualification covers the subject of food hygiene at a suitable depth to ensure learners have a thorough knowledge of hazards and controls; the focus is on the importance of developing, implementing and monitoring food safety procedures.
Its topics are regarded by the Foods Standards Agency as being important to maintaining good practice in the production of safe food.
Food Safety Topics Covered
- Introduction to Food Safety Management
- Developing HACCP based system
- Principle of safe food storage
- Review of food safety
- Development of HACCP based procedure
- Evaluating HACCP procedure.
- Workplace and personal hygiene and product safety
- Hazard analysis critical control point (HACCP) food safety management systems
- Candidates/ Delegates who successfully complete and obtain the National Diploma Course (approved by the Govt. of India) could further apply for a membership status with IIRSM. Awarding of the membership is at the discretion of IIRSM provided they have met the required guidelines for the same.
- Successful candidate will get Certificate & Mark list issued from Central Board of Examination & National Development agency, Promoted by Govt. of India
- Recognized in most countries
- Certification considered one year count increment in your educational qualification
Food Safety certificate is also recognized to be attested by
Consular Services : i.e. Indian consulate
Ministry of External Affairs : India & any other ministry of foreign affairs that includes middle east region.
Food Safety & HACCP Courses-UK Approved
- Level 1 Food Safety Course
- Level 2 Food Hygiene and Safety for Manufacturing
- Level 2 Food Hygiene and Safety for Retail
- Food Safety & Hygiene Level 2 Course For Catering
- Level 3 Supervising Food Safety in Manufacturing
- Level 3 Supervising Food Safety in Retail
- Level 3 Supervising Food Safety in Catering
- Level 2 HACCP Training Course
- Level 3 HACCP Training Course
There will be a 12-day seminar session for students at extra fees(not mandatory) at Green World Group Education Center in Chennai, India, only when a minimum number of candidates are enrolled for it.
Those who are willing to join the course can visit https://greenwgroup.co.in/enquiry-form/ to fill the details so that we shall make suitable arrangements for your training needs.
Experts are available to students on all working days to clarify their doubts in the subjects through emails and telephonic communication.
Successful candidates are provided certificates within 30 days from the announcement of result. Certificate & Marks will be issued from Central Board of Examination & National Development agency, promoted by the Government of India. Separate certificates will be issued to candidates who passed with distinction and first class.o.