Green World Group Health & Safety Audit and Inspection is often the starting point for any new client engagement, and is the platform for delivering Health & Safety Compliance with all relevant legislation.
An audit can be defined as
“The structured process of collecting independent information on the efficiency, effectiveness and reliability of the total health and safety management system and drawing up plans for corrective action”
By focusing on ‘global’ and ‘systems’ aspects of auditing, Green World Group will highlight the effectiveness of your health and safety management control systems and identify areas of weaknesses within your organisation.
To ensure health and safety compliance we follow these three steps:
- The Health & Safety Audit is carried out by an experienced and fully qualified Green World Group Consultant. The Consultant will:
- Assesses the extent to which your company complies with the relevant legislation.
- Reviews your organisation’s health & safety policies, arrangements and management systems.
- Covers the requirement to manage health & safety risks as detailed in HSE guidance.
- Following the Audit we carry out a Workplace Health and Safety Inspection, which includes:
- A comprehensive inspection of the workplace.
- An overview of health & safety compliance.
- Advice and guidance on compliance with legislation and best practice.
- Speaking with employees where appropriate.
- Findings and recommendations from the Health and Safety Audit are recorded in a comprehensive report, which includes:
- An executive summary with prioritised findings and recommendations.
- An Action Plan covering all findings and recommendations.
- Management Audit Checklist
- Workplace Inspection Checklist
- Health and Safety Audit Document.
These audits can be done to attain ISO 45001:2018 / ISO 14001:2015 or for any general purpose like for submission to Client.
Contact one of our Green World Group Occupational Health and Safety Consultant for more information. Please visit our Contact Page.