The CQI and IRCA Certified ISO 22000:2018, from the internationally recognized standards, sets out the requirements for robust food safety management. It reinforces the control of an organization on food safety hazards, emphasizing the impact of unsafe food practices and demonstrating its potential to recognize and mitigate food safety hazards, ensuring the food is safe for consumption.
The CQI and IRCA Approved ISO 22000:2018 Certification identifies the food safety requirements for an organization and certifies it. This stands for the specific requirements that an organization should implement to reduce and prevent food safety hazards at any stage of the food chain. This is applicable to all sizes of organizations in the food chain.
Who is it for?
This certification is designed in a way that meets accreditation and of individuals passionate about performing first-, second-, and third-party audits, navigating to CQI and IRCA Certified FSMS Auditor accreditation, and embedding internationally recognized ISO 22000 certification within the organization.
This is ideal for:
- Employees responsible for managing food safety.
- Health and safety managers
- Industrial hygienists and safety experts
- Food safety managers
- Internal audit coordinators
- Corporate/division FSMS auditors
- Corporate loss control/risk managers
- Certification body auditors
- Personnel seeking a career in food safety management
This course delivers improved competencies to the participants for preparing as FSMS professionals based on the ISO 22000 requirements. Upon successful completion of the CQI and IRCA Certified Lead Auditor Course, the participants will be capable of:
- Recognize the principle and structure of ISO 22000 standard.
- Comprehensive insights into the FSMS principles, processes, and procedures
- Optimized auditing skills to initiate, prepare, and perform an FSMS audit as per ISO 19011
- Develops the essential skills to assess and report on compliance and make informed decisions.
- Become a certified Lead Auditor by CQI and IRCA
Why Choose Green World Group?
- Top-notch training designed by industry experts and specialists.
- Imparts essential capabilities through interactive learning experiences that integrate engaging formats, lectures, illustrations, and simulations.
- Grab the high-impact skills by establishing relationships with individuals of similar interests through networking opportunities offered at our instructor-led virtual online training sessions.
- Get trained by Green World Group’s professionals who have unmatched expertise in the arena of safety, security, and sustainability and become a highly competitive candidate.