Green World has now attained the pinnacle of
NEBOSH GOLD Learning Partner Status across all the regions it operates in India, Middle East & Africa!
The NEBOSH International Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety is the leading qualification for health and safety professionals. The course, offered at Green World Group, provides participants knowledge on international standards to deal with various occupational hazards and health risks. The course is also ideal for students aspiring to become health and safety experts as it helps them progress faster in their career in the field of Occupational Health and Safety.
NEBOSH International Diploma is offered via E-learning mode to students from INDIA, Saudi Arabia, UAE and over 130 countries. Students enrolled for the course can access international standard study materials which include audios, videos, practice tests, case studies and grade books. Conceptualised and prepared by experts in the field of workplace health and safety, the course material helps students gain updated knowledge and skills matching international standards, and guides them to become successful international health and safety professionals.
NEBOSH IDip has been designed as a web–based interactive training (e-learning) programme, which intent to help prospective HSE specialists to further their knowledge and skills on latest trends, amendments in national and international laws, and other technical specifications at their convenient time. The course has four unit-wise elements as defined by NEBOSH, UK.
The NEBOSH International Diploma is divided into 4 units which are assessed individually –
- Unit IA: Managing health and safety
- Unit IB: Hazardous agents in the workplace
- Unit IC: Workplace and work equipment safety
- Unit ID: Application of health and safety theory and practice
The examinations for NEBOSH IDip are held twice every year in January and July. Students have to undergo one 3-hour written paper combining core units (A, B & C). Course participants must complete workplace-based practical assignments for unit D, which is assessed through an assignment written test of approximately 8,000 words.
Successfully completing NEBOSH Diploma will enhance your professional career and give you an edge over others in any occupational environment.
- You can add ‘IDipNEBOSH‘ after your name which as universal recognition.
- You are entitled to acquire IOSH graduate membership (GradIOSH), the first step towards becoming Chartered Health and Safety Practitioner.
- You are also eligible for full membership (MIIRSM) of the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (IIRSM).
- Flexibility – Since the course is offered through e-learning mode, one can access to quality study material and schedule their study timings from any corner of the world.
- Exam locations internationally – As Green World Group has tied up with British Council and other partners, we will try our best to allocate examination center nearer to your location.
- Progress and practice – For all students, multiple-choice/essay type practice questions with answer key written by expert tutors will be provided to help them prepare well for the exam.
- Excellent Tutor Support – Students are provided with access to Green World Group’s panel of expert tutors.
The NEBOSH International Diploma has been considered as a level 6 qualification by Ofqual, which is equivalent to a university honours degree. NEBOSH IDip offers a good platform for students to further their qualifications to Masters level degree in Health and Safety field.
Though there are no prerequisite qualifications to join this course, students, who have completed the International General Certificate, will find it helpful to complete the course easier. Nebosh International Diploma Course is a demanding qualification, which is almost equivalent to third year degree level.
Students taking this course must complete all units within five years to obtain the complete NEBOSH International Diploma certification. Green World Group recommends students to complete the course within two years.