NEBOSH has joined forces with the UK’s Health and Safety Regulator, The Health and Safety Executive (HSE) to develop a new process safety management qualification specifically for process industry. Process Safety Management is a blend of engineering and management skills. It focuses on the prevention of catastrophic accidents and near misses associated with loss of containment of energy or dangerous substances such as chemicals and hydrocarbons. This NEBOSH HSE Certificate In Process Safety Management aims to provide holders with the knowledge and understanding of process safety management to ensure that they can contribute to the effective management of process safety risks.Green World Group is proud to announce the launch of this course in our portfolio across all our regions. The course will be delivered by our highly experienced NEBOSH Accredited Tutor using NEBOSH issued Original Handbook.
Who can Attend
Even through this is a technical qualification there is no specific entry requirements, but the candidate does require certain knowledge in Health and Safety. It would be highly recommended if the candidates complete the NEBOSH International General Certificate before doing this course.
The NEBOSH HSE Certificate In Process Safety Management is suitable for supervisors, newly appointed managers, junior managers, safety representatives and newly qualified health and safety advisors within the process industries world-wide.
Gain International Health & Safety Qualification for Working in The Refinery, Oil & Gas, Offshore and Petroleum & Process Industries
NEBOSH HSE certificate in Process Safety Management (PSM)is made for people with responsibility to ensure safety as their part of daily duties, which includes.
- Managers / supervisors / other employee representatives in process industries
- Fresher of Health and Safety advisers.
Advantages in gaining NEBOSH HSE Certificates in Process Safety Management
- Boosts the career prospects, as the NEBOSH certificates are recognized by all over the employers of world.
- Be the first to get qualified in NEBOSH certificate
- This course can be taken up by workers of all level in organization.
Element 1: Process safety Leadership
- Process Safety Management Meaning
- Process Safety Leadership
- Organisational Learning
- Management of Change
- Worker Engagement
Element 2: Management of Process Risk
- Establishing a process safety management system
- Risk Management techniques used within the process industries
- Assent management and maintenance strategies
- Role and purpose and features of a permit-to-work system
- Safe shift handover
- Contractor management
Element 3: Process Safety Hazard Control
- Operating procedures
- Safe start-up and shut-down
- Safety critical performance standards
- Electricity / Static electricity
- Dangerous Substance
- Reaction Hazards
- Bulk storage operations
Element 4: Fire and Explosion Protection
- Fire Hazards
- Fire and explosion control
- Dust Explosions
- Emergency Preparedness
The Unit is assessed by a 90-minute multiple-choice question paper. There are no practical papers for this course.