Green World Group – Certified NEBOSH Gold Learning Partner & the institute has delivered 1407+ NEBOSH Training Batches
NEBOSH has joined forces with the UK’s Health and Safety Regulator, The Health and Safety Executive (HSE) to develop a new process safety management qualification specifically for process industry. Process Safety Management is a blend of engineering and management skills. It focuses on the prevention of catastrophic accidents and near misses associated with loss of containment of energy or dangerous substances such as chemicals and hydrocarbons. This NEBOSH HSE Certificate In Process Safety Management aims to provide holders with the knowledge and understanding of process safety management to ensure that they can contribute to the effective management of process safety risks. Green World Group is proud to announce the launch of this course in our portfolio across all our regions. The course will be delivered by our highly experienced NEBOSH Accredited Tutor using NEBOSH issued Original Handbook.
Who can Attend
Even through this is a technical qualification there is no specific entry requirements, but the candidate does require certain knowledge in Health and Safety. It would be highly recommended if the candidates complete the NEBOSH International General Certificate before doing this course.
The NEBOSH HSE Certificate In Process Safety Management is suitable for supervisors, newly appointed managers, junior managers, safety representatives and newly qualified health and safety advisors within the process industries world-wide.
The Unit is assessed by a 90-minute multiple-choice question paper. There are no practical papers for this course.
Element 1: Process safety Leadership
- Process Safety Management Meaning
- Process Safety Leadership
- Organizational Learning
- Management of Change
- Worker Engagement
Element 3: Process Safety Hazard Control
- Operating procedures
- Safe start-up and shut-down
- Safety critical performance standards
- Electricity / Static electricity
- Dangerous Substance
- Reaction Hazards
- Bulk storage operations
Element 2: Management of Process Risk
- Establishing a process safety management system
- Risk Management techniques used within the process industries
- Assent management and maintenance strategies
- Role and purpose and features of a permit-to-work system
- Safe shift handover
- Contractor management
Element 4: Fire and Explosion Protection
- Fire Hazards
- Fire and explosion control
- Dust Explosions
- Emergency Preparedness
Gain International Health & Safety Qualification for Working in The Refinery, Oil & Gas, Offshore and Petroleum & Process Industries
NEBOSH HSE certificate in Process Safety Management (PSM)is made for people with responsibility to ensure safety as their part of daily duties, which includes.
- Managers / supervisors / other employee representatives in process industries
- Fresher of Health and Safety advisers.
Advantages in gaining NEBOSH HSE Certificates in Process Safety Management
- Boosts the career prospects, as the NEBOSH certificates are recognized by all over the employers of world.
- Be the first to get qualified in NEBOSH certificate
- This course can be taken up by workers of all level in organization.
What do you get on enrolling for the NEBOSH Process Safety Management Certificate with Green World ?
- A dedicated Customer Relationship Manager who would give you the course counselling and end-to-end guidance on the learning journey
- On successful registration, you would receive the first set of eLearning login credentials hosted on the new Learning Management System that would give you a head start to prepare before actual classes begin
- A second set of login credentials will be provided to gain access to ‘state of the art’ virtual online training platform where the live training sessions will be broadcast
- Access to recorded files of the various training sessions that can be reviewed and played back at your time and convenience
- Resource Library that contains an exhaustive list of learning materials and additional literature towards exam preparation
- Unlimited access to trainer support until you have passed the examination
- And many more…..
The Trainer has over twenty years of experience in heavy construction and engineering which have been in the field of Health, Safety & Environment. Have strong supervisory and management skills, complemented by extensive experience from various internationally recognized organizations.
His job experience has been in high-risk environments such as drilling and well servicing structures, onshore & offshore construction, installation of fixed and floating offshore oil & gas energy related Jackets, Topsides, Spar hulls, Oil Platforms and Flash Gas Compression Barge, Dynamically Positioned Semi – Submersible Drilling Rig, Floating, production, storage and offloading unit (FPSO), Permit coordination ,pre-commissioning ,commissioning of power transmission & Distribution units and High Voltage Substations, Heavy Modules & Equipment transportation and Load out, sail out and hook up preparation. Provides training in advanced safety concepts. Few of the major companies he worked with are Lamprell Energy, SBM Offshore, Nuclear Fuel Complex India, Siemens Germany and Emirates Airlines. He is well up to date on international standards and have continually upgraded qualifications and trainings throughout the career.
He keeps industry professional well up to date on international standards and have seeks to continuously upgrade his qualifications and trainings throughout his career. So far he has completed more than 1300+ NEBOSH IGC batches worldwide, 20 Nebosh Oil and Gas Batches, 15 Nebosh International Fire Certificates, 100+ IOSH Managing / Working Safety courses. He comes enriched with a wealth of training and work experience in the field of Oil & Gas, Aviation, Hospitality and a lot more with a proven and unmatched track record of consistent high pass percentage results.
The institute has delivered 1407+ NEBOSH Batches
Huge portfolio of international standard health and safety qualifications, Till now 1,34,009 delegates Enrolled across 195 countries.