Green World the No.1 training institute to attain
NEBOSH GOLD Learning Partner across India, Middle East and Africa combined!
NEBOSH is the UK based institution represented by National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health, an examination body created in 1979. NEBOSH offers a range of occupational safety and health and workplace risk management related courses which are designed to teach aspiring safety experts and working professionals across the world.
NEBOSH courses are aimed at varied people belonging to different industrial surroundings. NEBOSH certification in India has become quite popular that almost all industries prefer people having NEBOSH qualification to mange workplace hazards and health risks. While choosing a NEBOSH course, one should take extra effort to understand that how best it could be utilized on professional front and which industry one would intend to serve in future.
NEBOSH is the internationally recognised health, safety and environmental qualification that can help people to improve their competency level in health and safety management at workplaces and also make them serve as independent HSE advisors or practitioners. Every year over 50,000 students take NEBOSH qualification around the world through accredited training centres. Green World Group is one of the leading NEBOSH certified training centres which has branches all over India, UAE and several other overseas locations.
NEBOSH certification in India has become the prerequisite for all career seeking professionals in workplace safety domain. NEBOSH certification is available across 40 countries and has shaped to be the most valuable qualification among all other health and safety courses offered in the world. We are the NEBOSH approved training centre with accreditation number 733.
NEBOSH Course Qualification?
- NEBOSH certified professionals are recognized by some of the leading professional bodies that include, the International Institute of Risk & Safety Management (IIRSM), Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) and Institute of Environmental Management & Assessment (IEMA).
- Workers who are associated with workplace safety and health often need to have suitable NEBOSH training and certification to do their job effectively and also for career progression which can be enhanced with NEBOSH qualification.
- NEBOSH qualification helps HSE professionals to choose the right job and career and also guide them to take their professional levels to great heights when they opt to top-up their qualification with more advanced courses such as NEBOSH International Diploma and become competent safety officers.
NEBOSH Course Details
NEBOSH certificate include the following courses
NEBOSH International General Certificate (IGC) provides participants with fundamental knowledge on workplace safety and health, trains them to detect, monitor and manage health risks and dangers, and enables them to apply the practical knowledge. The course has three units, and each one is assessed individually.
Considered to be NEBOSH’s highest qualification in health and safety, NEBOSH International Diploma is specially made for professionals working in the field of health and safety who want their career enhancement. The course is also ideal for students who want to become HSE practitioners. The course provides detailed study of the topics covered in the NEBOSH International General Certificate.
The NEBOSH HSE Certificate in Process Safety Management has been made jointly by NEBOSH board and the Health and Safety Executive (HSE), the UK enforcement agency. The course has been developed for those who perform safety responsibilities in the process industry which include chemical manufacturing and oil and gas companies.
Being the technical qualification, NEBOSH Certification in Process Safety Management, does not warrant any specific entry qualification as mandatory but to do this course, one should possess certain level of knowledge in workplace health and safety.
The NEBOSH Award in Health and Safety at Work (HSW) can be the perfect platform as it provides great foundation on occupational health and safety and can be a stepping stone for individuals who want to have great start as HSE professional.
NEBOSH HSW qualification can help people improve work culture in your organization by imposing safe work procedures and practices, identify hazards and risks which will results in reduction of accidents and injuries and more so in reducing costs by way of avoiding heavy insurance payouts, loss of machinery and compensation packages.
Why Green World Group NEBOSH Institute?
Green World Group is the leader in providing NEHOSH courses in India. As a health and safety educational advisor to students and employers, we offer transparency in offering you with educational and career guidance so that aspiring HSE professionals can build successful career in workplace safety and health.
All your queries are genuinely answered with full honesty so that you get complete information about the courses you want to do with us. We don’t sell our products with commercial interests, but rather try to help you take right and decisive decision. You can choose any course and decide whether you want to do full time, part time, distance learning, e-learning or blended options. We are also the leading trainer for NEBOSH IGC, IOSH Managing Safely and Food Safety courses in India.
Why Green World Group is the best Destination?
- India’s Renowned and distinguished Safety Training organization at the forefront of emerging HSE industry.
- Quantifying the HSE awareness and raising the bar for global standards.
- Thirteen plus years of experience in the education industry and training in 11 Major Cities across India.
- ‘State-of-the-art’ facilities across 21 global regions include Middle East, Asian and African continent.
- Offering 250+ programs backed by an ‘expert hands-on’ dedicated panel of 100+ specialist trainers.
- Result an impressive passing aggregate of 68% for NEBOSH IGC.
- Achieving an impressive 73,744 candidate rolls and an astounding 8.07+ million trained man-hours.
- Four different learning modes accessible at an expanse of 130+ countries in conjunction with approved testing centers like British Council.
- 4,180 training batches completed till date with 86,258 International Certifications and 8,628 National Diploma Certifications
- Promising staffing assistance of 1372+ professionals in HSE departments of various enterprise giants globally.