Diploma in Fire Engineering and Safety Management, a program for working professionals and students, is a Government of India-recognized course offered by the Green World Group. Fire and safety course enables individuals to acquire a wide range of critical knowledge and skills to perform fire safety professional roles such as fire safety manager, fire safety specialist and fire investigation officers/specialist in the fire and rescue service department. Since workers need to access buildings’ fire safety preparedness and design a strategy to avoid hazards and incidents due to fire, the course focuses on understanding of fire engineering science and safety.
The qualification essentially meets the following requirements:
- Those who are already working in the fire safety and rescue department of companies and want to enhance their knowledge and qualification for career point of view or those who wish to acquire skills and know-how to become individual fire safety, health and rescue professionals.
- People who are working in the specialised professions involving fire and rescue such as aviation or doing fire safety/ fire prevention audits who want to develop and implement advanced knowledge and understanding in their occupation.
- Other fire service professionals or engineers who wish to showcase their knowledge and understanding of fire safety, fire science and other specialised areas.
International Safety Officer Course
Fire and Safety Course Fees Details
Diploma in Fire and safety course Overview
Students will have to clear six theory papers, such as:
- PAPER 1- OCCUPATION HEALTH AND SAFETY
- PAPER 2- ACCIDENT PREVENTION & RISK MANAGEMENT
- PAPER 3- FIRE HYDRAULICS & FIRE LOSS CONTROL
- PAPER 4- SAFETY IN ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS
- PAPER 5- SAFETY & PREVENTION IN CHEMICAL / PETRO CHEMICAL INDUSTRIES, REFINERIES & OIL RIGS
- PAPER 6- FIRE PREVENTION & CONTROL
Fire and Safety Course Examination
Paper 1, 2 & 3 combined: 2 hours written exam – 10 questions (no choice) – 100 marks
Paper 4, 5 & 6 combined: 2 hours written exam – 10 questions (no choice) – 100 marks
Our Diploma in Fire and Safety Courses
Government Approved National Safety Diploma Course
- Approved by Govt. of India
- Effective comprehensive E-learning Platform
- Attested by ministry of external affairs
- Can become eligible to apply for MIIRSM
- Add up to the Educational profile
- Eligible to Register at employment exchange
Course Certificate Attestation Sample
CERTIFICATE CAN BE ATTESTED BY MINISTRY OF EXTERNAL AFFAIRS.As this BSS Diploma Certificate is issued by Central Board of Education, Govt. of India, this Certification is recognized globally.
The candidate willing to move abroad for jobs, can get this certificate attested by ministry of external affairs of most countries.
CERTIFICATION CAN ADD UP TO YOUR EDUCATIONAL PROFILE
Certificate considered to be one/two year count increment in your educational qualifications
Fire and safety course in distance education
Students can opt a twelve-day non-compulsory seminar session at extra fees at GWG Business Center, Chennai, India. The seminar will only be conducted when there will be adequate number of candidates.
Expert tutors are available on all working days for students to clarify their doubts in the subjects through emails and phones.
Green World Group offers International Standard course materials which are published by the Group. This publication is promoted by the Government of India.
After completion of course, successful candidates will be provided with certification within a month (from the date of announcement of results. Certificates & Mark Lists will be issued from Central Board of Examination & National Development agency, promoted by the Government of India. Special certificates will be issued for students achieved distinction and first class.
The course fee for Diploma in Fire Engineering & Safety Management is inclusive of examination fee, study materials and administration charges.