ISO 50001 is also one of the famous ISO standards alike ISO 9001, ISO 14001 which is based on the management system model of constant enhancement of the organization.
This standard makes the organizations to easily integrate the energy management in all of their efforts to enhance the quality as well as environmental management.
ISO 50001: 2018 gives systematic requirements for the organization to:
- Create effective policies to make use of energy properly
- Sets goals and objectives to meet the requirements of policies
- Make use of data to know and understand while making decisions on energy usage
- Measuring the result
- Calculating the output
- Inspect and review on how the policy works
- Enhance energy management constantly
It is quick and easy to achieve your ISO certification and start winning new business. Green World Management Consultant 15 years of the business experience can help you to attain this very easily.
The following are the process in a simplified way
Step 1 : Preparation
Green Worlds dedicated auditor would be on continuous engagement to go through the audit plan in preparation for your stage 1 assessment.
Stage 1 Assessment
There’s no pressure for the first assessment; and most of them are really surprised what they already have in place following this visit. The report issued will highlight the next steps you need to take to achieve the company certification.
Stage 2 Assessment
Once you’re ready, Green World Group’s dedicated Auditor will review again to ascertain if your own management systems and procedures meet the requirements in the standard. You’ll be recommended with the Auditor’s findings in the day that would be approved by our Compliance office, and the final documentation will be issued adhering to the decision.
The excellent trustworthiness in regards to ISO 50001 is influenced by its requirement intended for on-going improvement, so most of us keep up a correspondence and arrange annual assessments to keep the acquired certification up-to-date.
Green World Group’s Assured Support
Understanding the certification process might appear daunting. Green World Group’s professional would ensure that the process method is as smooth as possible while you get maximum benefits.
To make certain operations go smoothly, you would receive the following:
- A Letter of Commitment after the proceedings have been started
- An Auditor, who’ll keep engaged with you throughout the activity
- An Account Manager in order to answer all of the inquiries
- Free generic design template toolkits and access to be able to experience professional online training.
Feel free to contact our Green World Group Occupational Health and Safety Consultant for more information. Please visit our Contact Page.