Quality Management Systems Auditor / ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Course
ISO 9001: 2015
ISO 9001: 2015 Lead Auditor Training Course Features
The internationally recognized course develops skills and expertise needed to audit Quality Management System (QMS) efficiently. The course enables participants understand important concepts of QMS auditing, impart knowledge and skills on practical auditing to make them internationally recognised certified Auditors/Lead auditors and educates them to plan, manage and conduct QMS external and internal audits in compliance with ISO 19011.
Who should attend?
The five-day ISO 9001: 2015 Lead Auditor Training Course can be attended by Management representatives, Quality executives/managers, working internal auditors of QMS, Personnel willing to make career in QMS auditing and QMS Consultants.
- ISO 9000 Standards series
- 8 Quality Management Principles
- Process Approach including the PDCA Cycle
- ISO 9001:2015 Standard Requirements
- Quality Management System documentation
- Auditing Standard ISO 19011 requirements
- Roles and Responsibilities of Auditor
- Audit Planning
- Checklists, Non Conformance Reports
- Audit Reporting
- Verification / Audit Records
The highly interactive course will enable participants to enhance their existing skills. Importance is given to assess knowledge and skills through practical application. Actual case studies help delegates to apply their knowledge and skills at all stages of assessment process. The course has been formulated by incorporating inputs and feedback from a number of trainers, training consultants and customers.