NEBOSH Certificate in Fire Safety Course Training in India
The NEBOSH Certificate in Fire Safety is an internationally recognised fire safety risk management qualification that delivers the essential knowledge and skills to understand the principles of fire safety, fire safety management and prevention of fire risks, perform an effective fire risk assessment and establish a fire safety culture within the workplace.
On successful completion of the course, the learners can confidently manage fire risks in the workplace and fulfil any legal obligations for a safe and compliant workplace.
This newly updated course replaces the older NEBOSH Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management. This recently updated qualification nurtures the skills, which can be applied in all working places anywhere in the world.
What level is the NEBOSH Fire Certificate?
The NEBOSH Certificate in Fire Safety is a Certificate level 3 qualification. This means the qualification is the most demanding certification.
Who can do this NEBOSH Certificate in Fire Safety in Health & Safety?
The course is perfect for all those having fire safety responsibilities in workplaces with low to medium risks, specifically involved in performing fire risk assessments and preventing fire.
This course can be ideal for:
- Health and Safety managers
- Facilities Managers
- Health & safety representatives within the organization
- Anyone looking to pursue a career as a fire safety adviser.
Key Topics of NEBOSH Certificate in Fire Safety
The Fire Certificate covers the following six key topics:
- Managing fire safety
- Principles of fire and explosion
- Fuel, oxygen and ignition sources and control measures
- Fire protection of buildings
- Safety of people in the event of fire
- Fire safety risk assessment
There are no specific entry requirements required for this qualification. However, the participants must have proficiency in English to understand the concepts included in the syllabus.
- Unit FSC1 : Open Book Examination
- Unit FSC2 : Practical (Online Project Submission)
By the end of NEBOSH IGC, you are able to:
- A strong understanding of the principles and practices to manage fire risk in the workplace.
- Helps in minimising workplace illness and injuries.
- Demonstrates the commitment of organizations to healthy and safer workplaces.
- Strengthens health and safety culture.
- Guides the employees on the need for fire protection on the premises.
- Establishes a positive influence on fire safety culture.
- Improves the knowledge of fire safety techniques based on best global practices.
- Enables participants to confidently apply the skills in carrying out a fire risk assessment.
- Manages the safety of people in case of a fire.
- Helps in recognizing the causes and avoiding fires and explosions.
- Improved Fire protection in buildings
Upon successful completion of the NEBOSH Fire Certificate, the candidates become eligible to apply for:
- Associate Membership (AIIRSM)
- Technician Membership (TIFPO)
- Associate Membership (AMIFPO)
- IFPO Fire Risk Assessors register.
NEBOSH Certificate in Fire Safety Syllabus
- Unit FSC 1 Fire Safety
- Unit FSC 2 Fire Risk Assessment
- Taught Hours – 28hrs
- Recommended Private Study Hours – 20hrs
- Assessment Hours – 8hrs
- Total Hours – 56hrs
Mode of Study
- Virtual Classroom / E-Learning
Career Progression – What’s next?
Once you have completed the NEBOSH Fire Certificate, you can progress to the NEBOSH International Diploma which helps in validating your health and safety expertise to your existing and potential employers. This helps in improving your earning potential and career growth prospects.
Enrol in the NEBOSH Fire Certificate and get equipped with the skills to efficiently meet your fire safety responsibilities! Green World Group is the leading provider of health and safety courses. We are the NEBOSH Gold Learning Partner, and we ensure access to a quality-assured network of experts and experienced mentors for delivering the best possible learning experiences.
Advance your career as a health and safety professional with Green World Group!