At the end of the course, trainees will be able to identify the:
- Identify the key requirements of the LOLER regulations
- State what equipment is covered
- Identify key duties and responsibilities
- Recognize the key risks associated with using lifting equipment
- Identify ways of reducing the risks when using lifting equipment
- Take appropriate action to maintain safety
WHO WOULD BENEFIT FROM THE COURSE?
This course will be valuable for health and safety advisers/officers, safety representatives, managers, and lifting supervisor responsibilities for investigating accidents.
COURSE FORMAT: VIDEO
Running Time: 30-45 minutes
Lifting Operation safety training is delivered in a video format at the end of which the delegate would have to undergo an objective based assessment.
On successfully completing the assessment, the delegate would obtain a completion certificate and can print a wallet card with a unique identifier number. These can be checked either by scanning the QR code or in the ‘Check a Card’ function on the home page of Human Focus International LMS.