Green World Group had conducted In-House Training in Sodexo India Services Pvt Ltd, Chennai
Mr. Senthil Nathan, our top HSE expert, gave In-company Training on “ Working at Height ” & “ Confined Space ” through Face to Face Session on 19th March 2022 for a group of delegates from Sodexo India Services Pvt Ltd, Chennai.
Working at Height
Work at height refers to any scenario in which a person might fall a substantial distance and suffer serious harm if necessary precautions are not followed.
If you are working on a ladder or a flat surface, you are working at a height; you may fall through a fragile surface or fall into an aperture on a floor or a hole in the ground.
What is Confined Space?
Any vessel, tank, container, pit, bund, chamber, basement, silos, hulls and storage bins, hoppers, vaults, sewers, or any other comparable area is a confined space.
Confined Space Training
Employees will get confined space awareness training in order to gain the information, understanding, and abilities needed to safely execute their tasks while working in any confined environment.
Benefits of Training
- Ensure that working in a limited place is done safely.
- Determine the preventive procedures when entering a Confined Space.
- Methods of monitoring, permits, exposure limits, and ventilation are all important.
- In an emergency in the confined space, notify the evacuation crew.
- Recognize the duties and responsibilities of supervisors, attendants, entrants, and other related individuals
Why Choose Green World Group
Green World Group is a leading Occupational Health and Safety Training and Consultancy provider that offers a variety of health and safety courses from international accreditation bodies like NEBOSH, IOSH, OSHA, RoSPA, CPD UK, and other custom-made OHS corporate training certification based on client needs.