IPAF- Scissor Lift Training
In Green World group’s journey of delivering the best knowledge and skills across the world, we are pleased that our in-house training team successfully completed IPAF- Scissor Lift Training to Vanderlande Industries Pvt Ltd, Pune on 26th May 2022. We are happy that the learning of the training could expand the knowledge of the participants.
What is IPAF- Scissor Lift Training?
This is the training program intended to foster the necessary knowledge and skills to safely operate scissor lifts.
IPAF (International Powered Access Federation) has the major goal of promoting the safe and effective use of powered access machines (MEWPs) all over the world. This comprises Cherry Pickers and Scissor Lifts.
Why do you need this IPAF- Scissor Lift Training?
Scissor lifts are a common as well as versatile type of aerial working platform that caters to the needs of elevating the platform. The health and safety legislation emphasizes safe operation when working with a scissor or boom lift.
- Proper training can prevent scissor lift accidents
- IPAF training is recognized across the world.
- It is a cost-effective means to make sure that operators have the competency and capability to work on any worksite.
- Designed by IPAF, this training ensures that you are compliant with health & safety regulations when working with powered access equipment.
What can you expect?
- Awareness of relevant Health & Safety Regulations
- Delegates with the essential understanding of accident prevention and safe operational procedures
- Safe Operating Methods and Insights on hazards
- Inculcate confidence with the employer on having trained operators based on safe and competent standards.
Training by Green World Group
Green World Group is proud to have its wide presence in 195 countries. We excel with the competent and professional in-house training team that enables us to provide our clients with dedicated training through virtual/live and in-person environments. We offer internationally recognized training courses for safe and successful workplaces.