NEBOSH International General Certificate (NEBOSH-IGC) in Ahmedabad is ideal for those seeking overall knowledge in workplace health and safety and practical ability to provide safe work environment for workers of various industries.
The course, which has wide international recognition, has been formulated to provide students with experts made course material, group discussions on case studies, interactive sessions with safety experts and individual guidance to clear the final NEBOSH exam.
Our Other Popular Safety Courses Calendar Ahmedabad
NEBOSH IDIP Contact Classes – Virtual/Live Training Calendar (28 Days each for ID2, ID2 & ID3)
Training Time: 7:30 PM to 9:30 PM (UAE Time)
NEBOSH International Diploma for Occupational Health and Safety Management Professionals-E-learning mode (Enrollment from India)
|Unit||Start Date||End Date|
|ID3||15 Nov 2021||30 Dec 2021|
|Upcoming NEBOSH IDip Batches- 2022|
|ID1||03 Jan 2022||17 Feb 2022|
|ID2||28 Feb 2022||14 Apr 2022|
|ID3||25 Apr 2022||09 Jun 2022|
Is the NEBOSH International General Certificate course for me?
NEBOSH IGC course in Ahmedabad can be joined by any individual who has interest and ambition to develop his or her career in workplace safety management. For working professionals who are serving as line managers, supervisors, engineers or general staff who are engaged in handling safety related responsibilities and willing to become well informed HSE experts, this course can be the best for career progression.
For More Details about NEBOSH: What is NEBOSH ?
Why to study for NEBOSH IGC Certification with GWG Institute?
NEBOSH IGC is the highly regarded recognition by employers around the world who look for this certification among their safety professionals and recruits. The course can be an ideal stepping stone for people willing to pursue higher education in health and safety and also for those who wish to develop core knowledge and skills in occupational safety management.
As NEBOSH safety certification procedure ensures candidates have highest knowledge and managerial skills, all successful candidates will showcase confidence in dealing with workplace safety and hazards and play a key role in ensuring protection to workers from various hazards and risks.
NEBOSH IGC can make candidates eligible to apply for professional memberships like Technical Membership (TechIOSH) of IOSH and Associate Membership (AIIRSM) of the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (IIRSM).
What will I learn on the NEBSOH IGC COURSE?
The NEBOSH International General Certificate is divided into two units, and every units should be assessed independently:
- Unit IG 1: Management of international health and safety
- Unit IG 2: Risk Assessment
For More Details: NEBOSH IGC Syllabus
What are the benefits of doing NEBOSH Certificate Course with GWG Institute?
NEBOSH IGC Course program in Ahmedabad ensures candidates get excellent classroom study environment with world-class facilities as they can avail structured course material and tailor-made guidance by highly qualified tutors and student counselors. Candidates joining us for NEBOSH can look forward to enjoy several inclusions.
- Examination and registration fees
- Well planned course material to include practical support, latest information and exam guidance.
- Anytime tutors’ support to ensure students understand the lessons and concepts
- Candidates can avail refreshments and food during classroom sessions
- Students are subjected to frequent tests and revision to ensure success in NEBOSH exam.
- Unlimited training and access to latest information
Why to take NEBOSH Course with GWG Institute?
Students are joining our Ahmedabad center for NEBOSH IGC course for more than one reason.
- Highest pass percentage of candidates appearing in NEBOSH exams year-on-year.
- Individual guidance by safety experts with professional approach and fulltime support.
- Top class training to include interactive discussions with students and experts to ensure top-notch knowledge
- Well informed and trained course guide for excellent career and academic recommendations.
- Availability of rich resources and infrastructure for effective learning
- Competent fees along with attractive free courses to ensure students strengthen professional profile while seeking occupational assistance.