The NEBOSH International General Certificate (IGC) in Kolkata offers training to candidates in structured manner to make them expert in workplace safety management practices applicable for myriad of working conditions.
NEBOSH certification has global recognition as it trains students to have thorough knowledge through best-in-class study material, interactive sessions, practical training to handle hosts of workplace risks and hazards along with individual guidance to clear NEBOSH final exam.
|NEBOSH International General Certificate Course – Key Facts|
|Units||3 units: IGC1; GC2; GC3|
|Assessments||2 day exams for IGC1 and GC2 plus a practical for GC3|
Is the NEBOSH International General Certificate course for me?
The NEBOSH IGC course is open for anyone to pursue, who has interest and desire to become HSE exert and wants to manage workplace safety responsibilities. The course in particular can be best suited for those who are already serving as line managers, supervisors, employee representatives and workers who are assigned to take care of general safety.
For More Details about NEBOSH: What is NEBOSH?
Why to study for NEBOSH IGC Certification?
NEBOSH IGC has become the most dominant qualification sought-after by employers who look to have highly competitive and qualified safety representatives to their workplaces. Also, this qualification provides a good platform for candidates aiming for higher qualifications in workplace safety and also can apply for professional memberships such as technical Membership (TechIOSH) of IOSH and Associate Membership (AIIRSM) of the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (IIRSM).
The certification improves the confident level of candidates who can hence handle any workplace environment issues to ensure safety to workers. NEBOSH qualified candidates can help organizations reduce incidents, loss of skilled force and productivity, save reputation sand improve morality of workers. Such safe work environments can add value to any organization.
What will I learn on the NEBSOH IGC COURSE?
The NEBOSH International General Certificate is divided into three units, and every units should be assessed independently:
- IGC1 – Management of Health and Safety
- GC2 – Controlling workplace hazards
- GC3 -Health and safety practical application (Report submission)
For More Details: NEBOSH IGC Syllabus
What is there in NEBOSH Certificate Course with GWG Institute?
Our NEBOSH certification training program in Kolkata contains world-class study material prepared by certified safety experts to help candidates gain top class knowledge and practical skills. Candidates joining us for NEBOSH classroom courses can look for several benefits.
- Course fee include Examination and registration
- Standard study material including case studies, latest information relevant to industry needs, practical analysis of risk management and practice questions to clear NEBOSH exam
- Unlimited support from tutors who are always approachable.
- Refreshments and lunch offered during breaks of classroom sessions.
- Best evaluation method through frequent tests and feedbacks from mentors.
- Unlimited training access to students.
- Offering free health and safety courses *
Why to take NEBOSH Course with GWG Institute?
- Delegates can look for several benefits when they undergo training for NEBOSH IGC with us.
- Top ranking institution for HSE courses and have completed over 800 batches of NEBOSH IGC.
- Continuously scoring highest pass percentage for NEBOSH exams.
- Free HSE courses along with main courses to improve the profile of candidates.
- Highest number of candidates scoring distinction in NEBOSH exam.
- Well guided and tailor-made approach to bring out the best out of every student.
- Well organized training by certified and industry-best tutors using modern techniques and infrastructure to coach every student.
- Anytime availability of tutors to help students clarify doubts and seek guidance in NEBOSH final exam.
- Competitive fees along with attractive fee course bundles to improve the academic profile of candidates.