DUSSEHRA PACKAGE !!!!..
NEBOSH IGC – MUMBAI
Join NEBOSH International General Certificate &
Get 3 CPD Course ( Hazwoperm, MOC, BBSM ) + 2 Auditing Course ( IMS + EMS ) + RoSPA Approved Accident Investigation + 1 Year National Safety Diploma (Govt. approved)
Only Limited Seats.. Hurry Up for Early Booking
- NATIONAL SAFETY DIPLOMA (1 Yr.) Approved by Govt. of India
- ACCIDENT INVESTIGATION – RoSPA UK Approved
- IMS – Integrated Management System (ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 & OHSAS 18001 : 2007) Internal Auditing Course – IRCA Standard
- EMS – Environmental Management & Sustainability – ISO 14001:2015 (UKAF, UK REF.)
- BBSM – Behavior Based Safety Management – (CPD UK Certified)
- HAZWOPERM – Hazardous Waste Operation and Emergency Response Management – CPD UK Certified
- MOC – Management Of Change in Process Safety – CPD UK Certified
NEBOSH International General Certificate (IGC)
NEBOSH International General Certificate (IGC) is one of the leading health and safety courses offered by NEBOSH. The course engages students to understand the importance of creating safe and secure and healthy work environment for self and also for others. NEBOSH IGC also educates participants on various likely dangers and hazards in diverse work environments. The safety course offers strong grounding for students and workers who want to pursue a career in health and safety sector. NEBOSH IGC provides a perfect platform for those who want to go for NEBOSH International Diploma. Once completed, they will be eligible for Technician Membership of IOSH and Associate Membership of IIRSM.
The NEBOSH International Certificate is made up of three units:
Unit IGC1: Management of International Health and Safety
- Foundations in Health and Safety
- Health and Safety Management Systems 1 – Policy
- Health and Safety Management Systems 2 – Organising
- Health and Safety Management Systems 3 – Planning
- Health and Safety Management Systems 4 – Measuring, Audit and Review
Assessed by a 2 hour written exam
Click to Download IGC1 Example Question Paper & Feedback with Answer
Unit GC2: Control of International Workplace Hazards
- Workplace Hazards and Risk Control
- Transport Hazards and Risk Control
- Musculoskeletal Hazards and Risk Control
- Work Equipment Hazards and Risk Control
- Electrical Safety
- Fire Safety
- Chemical and Biological Health Hazards and Risk Control
- Physical and Psychological Health Hazards and Risk Control
Assessed by a 2 hour written exam
Click to Download IGC2 Example Question Paper & Feedback with Answer
Unit GC3: Health and Safety Practical Application
Assessed by a 2 hour work based practical assessment
Click to Download GC3 Guidance and Information
NEBOSH IGC is a basic course for aspiring health and safety professionals. The safety course can be joined by anyone who has an interest in learning occupational safety, health and environment issues. The course can be taken by students, working people, including managers, supervisors, engineers, officers or anyone who wish to begin career in HSE domain. There is no specific eligibility criteria for taking this safety training course. Those who have basic educational qualification and ability to understand the importance of creating safe and secure work environment can study NEBOSH-IGC course.
Educating workers to protect themselves from various workplace dangers and hazards is the prime motive of Green World Group, an international educational institution offering courses on occupational safety and health. Spread across the length and breadth of India and also several other countries abroad, Green World Group offers outstanding and renowned international courses to students and workers irrespective of their geographic location and industries.
Green World Group in Mumbai plays a vital role in empowering employees associated with dangerous and hazardous work conditions to lead a safe and healthy professional life. The centre offers several world-class health and safety courses such as NEBOSH, IOSH, IRCA Lead Auditor Course and HAZOP along with Indian government recognised diploma courses.
A UK-based education board pioneering in offering Occupational safety and health related courses, the National Educational Board of Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH) has several courses to meet the needs of various industries across the world. NEBOSH courses in Mumbai are highly regarded across the world in the occupational health and safety sector. NEBOSH safety officer courses are formulated encompassing international safety standards and legislations which make them highly acceptable across the all the industries in the world.
NEBOSH qualification is recommended for students and working professionals who want to enhance knowledge and skills in dealing with various types of risks, dangers and hazards existing in various professions. Providing a good employment opportunities for students and workers where ever they go or any kind of industry, NEBOSH training can help them reach high in their career ladder. NEBOSH qualified professionals are readily absorbed by industries as safety and health managers, officers or supervisors.