Green World Group has been a leading provider of world-class professional certification courses in occupational safety through its well-equipped centres in India and overseas.
Some of the globally recognized and immensely famous safety course in Bangalore offered by GWG is NEBOSH, IOSH, RoSPA & CPD, BSS Government of India diploma courses and Lead Auditor Course apart from several other industry-specific certifications.
Safety Officer Courses in Bangalore Click below links for a Quick View
Nebosh Course Fees in Bangalore
Only Limited Seats.. Hurry Up for Early Booking
Click here for Upcoming NEBOSH IGC batch dates in Bangalore
Why Green World Group the Best Safety Institute in Bangalore ?
- State-of-the-art coaching with individual attention making best out of you.
- Courses are available through classroom, distance and e-learning modes
- Courses are well designed to meet the modern safety, health and environment needs.
- Best coaching methodology is adopted and designed by international-repute tutors supported by well-researched study materials that include audio and video presentations, printed matters and case studies along with interactive session and group discussions with delegates.
- High success rate in creating more numbers of quality HSE professionals
- Cost-effective health and safety courses with best supportive infrastructure
- Green World Group offers professional support to HSE experts in successfully developing knowledge and practical understanding through internationally acknowledged safety and health training such as NEBOSH IGC, IOSH MS, ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Training, CPD & RoSPA Uk Certification Course, iHSE Council UK Courses and Govt. of india Safety Diploma Courses.
Safety Officer Course in Bangalore
The NEBOSH International General Certificate (NEBOSH-IGC) is a well-recognized qualification for those seeking career in occupational safety and health.
Nebosh IGC Course in Bangalore
The course can ideally be taken by working professionals like managers, supervisors or employee representatives who wish to develop knowledge and skills in workplace safety and health.
Green World Group is a NEBOSH-accredited (our accreditation Center No. 733) and globally well-known institution which offers various safety courses to candidates in India, UAE, Angola, Iran, Nigeria and Saudi Arabia.
We provide NEBOSH Training in Bangalore, a southern Indian city and one of the fastest growing cities in India. NEBOSH Training offered at Green World Group is known for reliability, high performance and quality.
Enquire NowNEBOSH International General Certificate (IGC) in Occupational Health and Safety
The NEBOSH International Diploma is an ideal qualification for aspiring health and safety experts building upon the foundation provided by the NEBOSH International General Certificate, though not a mandatory pre-requisite.
It equips students to handle any kind of workplace safety, health and environment issues anywhere in the world.
NEBOSH International Diploma
Enquire NowNEBOSH International Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety
NEBOSH PSM Certification course is one of the most outstanding courses in Process Safety Management jointly developed by NEBOSH and UK’s Health and Safety Executive (HSE).
Enquire NowNEBOSH HSE Certificate In Process Safety Management
IOSH Managing Safely (MS) course aims to transform candidates into successful safety managers who possess operational skills and awareness to execute right decision through safety teams.
IOSH Course in Bangalore
Enquire NowIOSH Managing Safely
National Safety Diploma
Green World Group offers several safety diploma courses formulated by Bharat Sevak Samaj (a National Development agency promoted by Planning Commission of India, a Government undertaking). These diploma courses are structured to benefit professionals who are inclined to enhance their knowledge and skills and truly anxious to get success in the field of industrial/ occupational safety and health. National Diploma Courses are offered via several dedicated centers of GWG situated in Middle East, India and African region.
We offer the following Diploma courses
- Advanced Diploma in Chemical Plant Processing Safety & Management
- Advanced Diploma in Occupational Safety, Health, and Environmental Management
- Advanced Diploma in Fire & Industrial Safety Management
- Advanced Diploma in Occupational Health, Safety, Environment & Risk Management
- Advanced Diploma in Offshore, Rig, Oil and Gas Safety Engineering
- Post Diploma in Power Plant Engineering, Safety & Technology [ IAEA Standard ]
- Post Diploma in Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point
- Post Diploma in petro-chemical process safety & engineering
- Diploma in Fire & Safety Engineering Techniques
- Diploma in Fire Engineering And Safety Management
- Diploma in Fire Fighting
- Diploma in Food Safety
- Diploma in Offshore Safety
- Diploma in Industrial Safety
- Diploma in Construction Safety
- Diploma in Environmental Safety
- Diploma in Electrical Safety
Enquire NowGovt. approved Safety Diploma
Lead Auditor Course
The course is formed for working professionals who want to excel as successful auditors in occupational safety and Health management systems. Since certifies this course, students, on successful completion, will be part of International Register of Certified Auditors , which will be an added recognition for them to seek employments from industries around the world.
With OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditors certification, they can perform wide range of auditing responsibilities, which include potential risks and hazards measurement, checking the reliability of policies and effectiveness of safety standards used, and can suggest corrective measures to achieve highest degree of occupational health and safety.
Green World Group provides the following Lead Auditor Course in Bangalore:
Other Auditing course
This environmental Management course trains participants to understand technical knowhow of creating efficient environment management system at workplaces and outdoor environments.
- Environmental planning
- Environmental management systems (EMS)
- Corporate social responsibility (CSR)
- Life cycle assessment (LCA)
- Environmental assessments (EIA and SEA)
Enquire NowEnvironmental Management & Sustainability – ISO 14001:2015( UKAF,CPD-UK )
The Integrated Management System (IMS) internal audit Training course is offered by Green World Group for those residing in and around Bangalore.
Enquire NowIntegrated Management System – ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018
CPD CERTIFIED COURSE
CPD courses are available for people in Karnataka through Green World Group learning centres. Students get the awareness on safety procedures and prescribed regulations needed for Continuing Professional Development through this course. CPD courses are periodically assessed and validated by competent professionals to ensure highest quality. These courses offer successful candidates with independent CPD accreditation which equals to global standards.
In Bangalore, the following CPD courses are available with Green World Group education centre.
HAZWOPERM – Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response Management
Enquire NowHAZWOPERM, UK
MOC – Management of Change in Process Safety
Management of change in process safety work environment can affect workers and also the process control measures. This MOC course trains delegates to have general awareness on MOC processes and various efforts to reduce the impacts on workers. Students get the details that how a small change in process will have greater impact on other process elements. Our MOC course in Bangalore empowers learners to manage challenges in the process industry while carrying out MOC programs.
Successful students of MOC program can be fit in any type of process industry and are capable of making minor changes required as per the company policy and requirements.
Enquire NowMOC in Process Safety, UK
BBSM – Behavior Based Safety Management
Enquire NowBBSM, UK
ROSPA APPROVED HSE COURSES
Green World Group and Human Focus International together are offering several industry-recognised e-Learning courses in Bangalore. These safety courses along with the management system of learning have been attested by the U.K-based Royal Society for Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA).
ROSPA takes a lead in promoting workplace safety and health among industries and has championed in providing advisory services to employers and workers to reduce occupational accidents and injuries. RoSPA also documents information and resources to be provided to employees to create awareness on workplace safety and health.
ROSPA-promoted certification courses are available in Bangalore through Green World Group learning centre:
The course on accident investigation is primarily formulated to cater to worksite managers, safety advisors and HSE officers in developing skills in accident investigation and documentation of incidents for future reference and planning.
Enquire NowAccident Investigation, UK
First Aid Awareness
While providing a general awareness on the First Aid facility at workplaces to participants, the course intends to educate participants on suitable first aid infrastructure along with expertise to provide emergency health services.
Enquire NowFirst Aid Awareness, UK
First safety course has been formulated to benefit general industry workers and employers in terms of safeguarding workplaces from fire hazards and explosions.
Enquire NowFire Safety, UK
Permit to Work
Workplaces which offer difficult conditions to workers need special permission from authorities concerned to prevent accidents and health problems.
During the course students learn various PTW environments, responsibilities of workers, managers and supervisors, process involved in getting PTW certification and advantages and disadvantages between present and earlier system of permit certification.
Enquire NowPermit to Work, UK
Lifting Operations course addresses the risks and hazards workers face in daily functions and how to reduce accidents and injuries.
Enquire NowLifting Operations, UK
HACCP – FOOD SAFETY COURSES
Food safety is paramount for any food handling and process work environment for survival. Our food safety course concentrates on quality control measures and processes, safe handling of food items, food safety regulations, hygiene standard and pest control measures. Our trainers are experienced to provide training to participants at par with international standard covering food safety regulations and compliance law for achieving food handling business.
Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) course is suitable for food control managers and food safety inspectors serving food industry or independent or government controlled regulatory services. The course provides critical knowledge and operational skills to conduct survey, assess, review, monitor and test quality of food and communicate to the management for effective control and preventive measures.
Courses provided by Green World Group in HACCP & Food Safety Courses in Bangalore are as follows
- Level 1 Food Safety Awareness
- Level 2 Food Hygiene and Safety for Manufacturing
- Level 2 Food Hygiene and Safety for Retail
- Food Safety & Hygiene Level 2 Course For Catering
- Level 3 Supervising Food Safety in Manufacturing
- Level 3 Supervising Food Safety in Retail
- Level 3 Supervising Food Safety in Catering
- Level 2 HACCP Training For Catering & Retail
- Level 3 HACCP Training for Catering & Retail
- Level 2 HACCP for Manufacturing
- Level 3 HACCP for Manufacturing
Enquire NowHACCP – Food Hygiene and Safety, UK