Working at height results in more fatalities than any other construction activity. The main risk associated with work at heights are falls and falling objects.
The following topics would be covered under this training: –
- Basic hazards of Work at Height
- Avoid working at Height
- Preventing Falls and Falling materials
- Emergency Rescue
- Inspection of Access Equipment
- Minimising Distance and Consequence of a fall
- Head Protection
- Safety working practices for Access Equipment
Who can take this Course : Any people who are working in construction industry.
Validity of the Certificate : 1 Year
Course Duration : 4 – 8 Hours (Depend on the Client Requirements)
Course Certification :
Successful participation who passed the written and practical test will receive certificates on Working At Height.
Minimum Qualification :
Ability to understand English unless the course is being agreed to be delivered in Clients required language.