This course will help participants and organizations understand the essence of Workplace safety compliance which are a set of predefined rules for workers and workplace safety which is mandatory to followed by each organization. Workplace safety includes high risk especially when workers are working in a hazardous sector. Workplace safety compliance involves hazard identification and control according to government standards and ongoing safety training and education for employees.
Policies and procedures need to set in place to ensure the safety and health of employees within a workplace.
What you will learn
- Know the consequences of failing to manage health and safety correctly
- Understand the significant hazards and risks associated with your business and the actions to control them
- Understand the principles of occupational safety and health management systems, in the context of plan, do check, and act
- Recognise the importance of integrating health and safety objectives with other business objectives in order to minimise overall risk
- Understand the health and safety roles and responsibilities of senior executives.
- Basics of Health & Safety
- Health & Safety Management System
- Standards & Audit
- Regulating Health & Safety
Exam Method: Non-supervised online exam. Exam can be taken any time at your convenience.
Exam Format: Q &A submission