Behavior - Based Safety Management
BBSM works with organizations to create and implement customized safety culture solutions with the help of behavior based safety.Behavior-based safety management (BBSM) is seen as a magic panacea for everything that ailed safety programs. It is at the core of a diverse range of modern safety training programs. At least 95% of injuries at work have an element of unsafe behaviour – the things we should do but don’t, or don’t do when we should.
On the positive side, because it’s people that have accidents, and people that cause accidents, it’s also people that can prevent them, hence the role of behavioural safety as well as the other things described above. There is plenty of evidence from companies using behavioural safety and seeing dramatic improvements in their safety performance. We can improve the safety performance here by getting involved in behavioural safety.
BBSM course through Green World Group!
The BBSM – 30 hour online program is designed to understand the relation between the behavior of the worker with his work place and the various outcomes that it can bring about. It explains the PDCA cycle and it’s applications along with safety culture and implementation of safety culture inorder to make the work place safer to work in, this is explained by the various personality changes, motivation and frustration, attitudes, learning concepts and various methods to implement BBSM in your work place.
At the conclusion of this program, the student will be able to:
- Improved levels of quantified safety behaviors.
- Reduced numbers of accidents or incidents, near-misses and property damage through BBSM techniques.
- Importance of safety culture
- Assessing and implementation of safety culture in work place.
- Identification of related system issues
- Improved Corrective Action rate
- Improved people skills
- Better Safety Leadership
- Implementation of ABC model in a work place.
- Helps to understand and relate to a worker at a personal level which has a long term effect in terms of safety.
The Assessment testing would be 50 ‘2 mark’ questions, and candidates would need to secure at least 60% to pass the course.
On successful completion of the self-assessment test, the delegates would stand to receive a course qualification certification with unique identification number from Green World Group, approved by CPD.
BBSM 30 -Hours E-Learning courses is CPD certified.
CPD is Continuing Personal or Professional Development. The CPD Certification Service is the independent body operating across all market sectors and in support of all professional institutions, bodies and societies. Its certified CPD ‘quality mark’ is a recognized symbol of quality assured training.
The basic concept of CPD is an educational system which seeks to:
- Operate throughout the working life of a professional
- Mirror the requirements imposed upon professionals by their professional organisations and, equally importantly, by their clients
- Operate in a systematic and structured manner
- Cover the full range of knowledge and skills, personal, technical and commercial, required by a professional in his or her working life.
There is a number of learning methods recognised by CPD, they include:
- Distance and open learning, including computer-based systems
- Structured reading, including datasheets and periodical articles
- Writing technical papers
- Membership of relevant professional committees
- Part time teaching
- Skills developed as part of a normal in-house activities
With increasing expectations for your workforce to continue their personal and professional development, CPD offers your employees the opportunity to gain new skills and refresh their current skill set in line with changes to their work and their industry. BBSM 30 -Hours E-Learning courses can be used to obtain CPD certification. For further information please visit www.cpduk.co.uk