Behavior - Based Safety Management
BBSM works with organizations to develop and implement bespoke health and safety culture solutions with the assistance of behavior based safety. Behavior-Based Safety Management (BBSM) is an effective approach to minimize and avoid occupational injuries at the workplace.
The potential impact of behavior- based safety system contribute towards sustainability policies.
Around 95% of workplace injuries have unsafe behavior – the things we ought to do yet don’t, or don’t do when we ought to.
The fact is that we the people have accidents and we are the causes for accidents also we are the ones who prevent them, hence the role of behavioral safety as well as the other things described above. There is plenty of evidence from companies using behavioral safety and seeing dramatic improvements in their safety performance. We can enhance safety performance at the workplace by involving behavioral based safety.
BBSM course through Green World Group!
The BBSM – 30 hour online program is designed to understand the relation between the behavior of the worker with his/her work place and the various outcomes that it can bring about.
It explains the PDCA (Plan-Do-Check-Act) cycle and it’s applications along with safety culture and implementation of safety culture inorder to make the work place safer to work in, this is explained by the various personality changes, motivation, frustration, attitudes, learning concepts and various methods to implement BBSM in your work place.
On completing completing this program, the learners will be able to:
- Improve levels of quantified safety behaviors.
- Reduce numbers of accidents or incidents, near-misses and property damage through BBSM techniques.
- Know the importance of safety culture
- Implement safety culture in the workplace
- Improve corrective action rate
- Help colleagues to develop their skills
- Enhance safety leadership
- Implement ABC (Antecedents Behavior Consequences) model in their workplace.
- Understand and relate to a worker at personal level which has a long term effect in terms of safety.
The Assessment testing would be 50-2 marks questions, and candidates would need to secure at least 60% to pass the course.
On successful completion of the self-assessment test, the delegates would receive a course qualification certification with unique identification number from Green World Group, approved by CPD.
BBSM 30 -Hours E-Learning courses is CPD certified.
CPD is Continuing Personal or Professional Development. The CPD Certification Service is the leading independent body operating across wide industry sectors with the support of accredited professional institutions, bodies and societies. This assist organization with formalizing their skills into a structured and perceived approach to learning.
The basic concept of CPD is an educational system which seeks to:
- Operate throughout the working life of a professional
- Mirror the requirements imposed upon professionals by their professional organizations and equally importantly, by their clients
- Runs in a systematic and structured manner
- Cover the full range of knowledge and skills, personal, technical and commercial, required by a professional in his/her working life.
There is a number of learning methods recognised by CPD, they include:
- Distance and open learning, including computer-based systems
- Organized learning contains datasheets and periodical articles
- Writing technical papers
- Membership of relevant professional committees
- Part time teaching
- Skills developed as part of a normal in-house activities
CPD is a great self-motivation platform tool that allows professionals to enhance their skills and advance their proficiencies, which is beneficial for both employers and employees of an organization.
With the use of BBSM 30 – Hours E-Learning course certification, one can obtain CPD certification.
For further information please visit www.cpduk.co.uk