NEBOSH’s internationally recognised qualifications are sought after by employers and learners around the world. They are delivered by a network of learning partners who are accredited by NEBOSH.
Green World Group want to advise our past and future learners to be cautious of fraudulent training providers, who will take your money but not provide genuine recognised NEBOSH qualifications.
These fake organisations often imitate genuine NEBOSH learning partners like Green World Group.
What you need to do
- If you are contacted on social media or receive calls from agents or institutes, find out their NEBOSH accredited learning partner number. Check if they are directly accredited by NEBOSH, or if they are an approved agent for another NEBOSH learning partner.
- You can visit the NEBOSH website to verify if the organisation is listed under ‘Where to Study’ https://portal.nebosh.org.uk/Studying/
- Check for details like the email signature of the agent, email address, contact no. etc and check if they genuinely exist as an office. Try and use varied means to ensure that you are communicating with a genuine NEBOSH learning partner.
- Ascertain the actual course examination fee from multiple NEBOSH learning partners to understand what will be the actual fee to be paid. DO NOT get coerced into paying additional fees for any ‘unethical and unauthorised’ services to clear the examination. A genuine NEBOSH learning partner will never offer
- You can also submit all the details to firstname.lastname@example.org who will verify and respond with accurate information – this is a free service from NEBOSH.
Remember – Make sure you study with a Genuine NEBOSH learning partner.