- When is a permit to work required ?
- Issues of permit to work – Roles and responsibilities
- Communication processes to complement permit systems
- Training and competency
- Documentation, records and auditing.
- Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
- Plant isolation/lock out tag out procedures
WHO WOULD BENEFIT FROM THE COURSE?
This course will be valuable for health and safety advisers/officers, safety representatives, managers, supervisors or anyone with responsibility for investigating accidents.
COURSE FORMAT: VIDEO
Running Time: 30-45 minutes
Permit to Work is delivered in a video format at the end of which the delegate would have to undergo an objective based assessment.
On successfully completing the assessment, the delegate would obtain a completion certificate and can print a wallet card with a unique identifier number. These can be checked either by scanning the QR code or in the ‘Check a Card’ function on the home page of Human Focus International LMS.