5 Benefits to take Health and safety online classes
Being the pioneers in Health and Safety course provider, Green World Group intends to create potential Health and Safety professionals through international health and safety courses like NEBOSH,IOSH, Lead Auditor training courses, RoSPA accredited courses, CPD certified courses, National diplomas etc.
With HSE expert’s research, Green World has created custom made virtual/live training courses, which would widen Occupational Health and Safety knowledge and increase the chance of success in examination.
Advantages of learning online classes
Below listed are few major reasons why one should enroll into virtual/live course from Green World Group,
Enrich your safety knowledge from remote
- Health and Safety has become mandatory across the world in every work sector, thus the safety courses too
- Our virtual/live training gives an opportunity to explore more real time safety scenario based group discussions
- Learners will get sound practical knowledge from our tutor’s industry experience, as they have number of experience in OHSM
- Right from registration to certification, learners will get updated safety information and guidance from our tutors
- This will create positive difference at workplace, which enhance employee morale and productivity
Access to all learning materials 24/7
- Green World Group’s virtual/live class is interactive and engaging, in which the students can communicate with our tutors similar to traditional classroom training
- Virtual training platform contains number of digital resources viz. audio lectures, recorded sessions of live classes, OBE simulation, OBE webinar etc.
- Candidates registering for virtual training would also get free E-Learning access, learners can get in touch with our tutors by this platform via chat box
- Learners can access to this course from being in any part of the world with the use of PCs/mobile and internet
- Students can access E-Learning till they get pass in examination, which means unlimited training!
- Leaners has the opportunity of flexible learning options:
✓ Evening batch
✓ Week end batch
✓ Regular day batch
- Dynamic teaching methodologies from our HSE expert tutors helps learners to enhance their knowledge and skills on Occupational Health and Safety.
Practical syllabus approach
- Practical learning approach helps learners to get comprehensive set of knowledge and skills on health and safety training
- Green World’s virtual/live training are user- friendly, gives students an opportunity to learn in their convenient time.
- Since students spend time their time with our tutors virtually, they get engaging guidance from tutor’s own experience on implementing safety procedures at workplace.
Cut down your cost and time with virtual/live training
- Virtual/live training helps learners to cut down their travel cost, accommodation and time, travelling to a specific location for classroom training would consume lot of time and cost
- This would also motivates them to self- study with the use of materials available in digital library
- This creates a communication stream and trust between learners and students in learning environment
Never hesitate to ask your doubts
- Learners can feel free to ask their doubts in this interactive virtual platform, as few learners may be anxious to clear their doubts in classroom sessions
- This will definitely help learners to enhance safety knowledge and encourage them to purse higher studies in safety
- Learners can get diversified range of peers from across the world in a single platform