Exclusive opening for GWG Student Alumni for the position of HSE CONSULTANTS – DEWA Sub Station Project!
Green World Safety & Security Consultancy LLC has been exclusively retained as the preferred HR and logistics partner for M/s. Energoprojekt-Entel Co. Ltd, Dubai United Arab Emirates to hire HSE consultants on DEWA substation projects for Expo 2020.
GWG have successfully placed 03 engineers on various substation projects and are looking to hire additional professionals in the same environment.
Please share your CV and relevant documentation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Responsibilities – Substation Project:
* Implement, monitor and review the HSE Plan on site,
* Report monthly to Project Management on HSE Performance,
* Provide expert advice to Project Management, Engineers, etc,
* Conduct HSE Site Induction and provide safe methods of work when required,
* Hold Safety Briefings & HSE meetings,
* Monitor the work sites for unsafe practices and behaviours,
* Check observance of the permit to work systems as required,
* Conduct and take part in incident investigation,
* Provide advice and expertise on (PPE) and safety equipment,
* Participate in internal HSE reviews and HSE site inspections and Audits,
* Participate in risk evaluation and risk reduction,
* Monitor compliance with occupational health standards and welfare arrangements
Candidates should ideally have previously worked on other DEWA projects in a similar capacity as HSE officer / engineer. You should have relevant experience of working on major transmission projects (132kV/220kV systems) involving supervision, inspection, erection of substations, buildings, cable trenches, steel structures and covering all aspects of procedures, method statements, HSE plans and safety rules.
You should ideally hold the following qualifications:
– Minimum Bachelor Degree,
– Previous DEWA project Approval,
– NEBOSH International General Certificate.
– Thorough knowledge of HSE Plan and Emergency Fire Fighting and First Aid Training
Green World Group’s Job Vacancy page acts only as a venue for bridging consultants/employers and HSE candidates. The Company does not screen the accuracy or censor the job listings/job advertisements offered and candidate’s resume posted.
The Company is not involved in the actual transaction between employers and candidates. As a result, the Company has no control over the quality, safety or legality of the jobs or resumes posted, nor does the Company control the accuracy or truth of the job listings, the ability of employers to Offer job opportunities to candidates or the ability of candidates to fill job openings. The Company shall not be responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason made by the consultant/employer or candidates.
The Company does not guarantee the accuracy, thoroughness, reliability, or quality of content (i.e. accuracy or truth of job listing descriptions and resumes) at the Web Site, and will not be responsible for any errors, inaccuracies, typographical errors or omissions in job descriptions and resumes.
The Company will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a users reliance on information obtained from the Web Site. Candidates are solely responsible for cross-verifying job postings on the Web Site. Despite our efforts to provide timely and accurate information, we may have errors from time to time.