Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems Auditor / OSHAS 18001 Lead Auditor Course
OHSAS 18001 :2007 (Course No: A17582) IRCA Certified
The five-day intensive training course is designed to enable participants to excel in auditing any kind of Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS) and also managing a team of junior auditors by following internationally recognized audit procedures, principles and techniques. If you successfully complete the course, you can be the accredited member of International Register of Certified Auditors (IRCA). As an IRCA authorised OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor, you can device corrective mechanisms and aptly plan and execute external and internal audits in compliance international standards and certification process in the Occupational Health and Safety Management.
Features of OHSAS 18001 lead auditor course
Participants undergoing OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor course at Green World Group centres are offered with practical exercises to develop their skills in mastering auditing techniques, and key competencies in managing audit program and teams, communicating with clients and conflict resolution to effectively conduct an audit.
The course is approved by the IRCA registration governing board and includes part of the training required for delegates seeking recognition under the IRCA OH&S Auditor/Lead Auditor Registration Scheme.
- OHSAS 18001 Standards series
- 8 Management Principles
- Process Approach including the PDCA Cycle
- OHSAS 18001:2007 Standard Requirements & Risk Assessment
- Occupational Health & Safety Management System documentation
- Auditing Standard ISO 19011:2011 requirements
- Roles and Responsibilities of Auditor
- Audit Planning
- Checklists, Non Conformance Reports
- Audit Reporting
- Final Team Meeting / Follow-up
- Verification / Audit Records
- Accreditation / Certification and Auditor Registration
- Exercises, case study etc
Students wanting to enrol this course should have the basic understanding on ohsas 18001 lead auditor course requirements . Having some experience in carrying out Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS) internal audits in compliance with ohsas 18001 lead auditor course procedures will be a desirable advantage. Those who are not familiar with the purpose of OHSAS 18001 standards should first attend IRCA2121 foundation training course before enrolling this course. Even though it is a short term course, the training will be intensive covering all requirements of OHSAS 18001 in auditing perspective.
What are the benefits
- The course increases the confidence and skills needed to audit in compliance with best international practices.
- It makes you a leader in your profession and improves health and safety awareness.
- It improves the ability to perform second-party OHSMS audits of companies’ supply chain by applying the standards of ISO 18001
- The course helps the participants to conduct third-party OHSMS audits by following the requirements of OHSAS 18001.
- It increases the efficiency and helps continual improvement.