- Enquire Now
- Nebosh IGC
- National Diploma
- Nebosh Int'l Diploma
- RoSPA Accredited HSE Courses
- CPD Certified Courses
- Why Choose Us?
- Contact Details
- Auditing Course
Enroll NEBOSH International General Certificate
Attain Globally approved Dual Level-3 HSE Qualifications with additional Exciting
FREE INTERNATIONAL HSE Certificates!!
GET FREE TRAINING UNTIL YOU PASS THE EXAM !
Only Limited Seats.. Hurry Up for Early Booking
- NCFE Level 3 in Health & safety for the Work Place, NCFE-UK
CPD CERTIFIED COURSE
- HAZWOPERM – Hazardous Waste Operation and Emergency Response Management – CPD UK Certified
ROSPA APPROVED HSE COURSES
- Accident investigation- ROSPA UK Certified
INHOUSE COURSE KHDA – DUBAI
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)
- Essentials of Fire Safety Principles
- First Aid at Work
Last Date Of Reg : 05th Apr 2018
- Course Duration 18 days
- Unlimitied Training till examination
- Flexible eamination mode
(can extend till 6 months)
- Special attention will be given for
slow learners & resit students.
On 17th FEB ’18
Contact Mrs. Rimna
Call Toll Free: 1800 300 20676
Nebosh International General Certification
NEBOSH International General Certificate (NEBOSH IGC) offers global recognition to those who wish to pursue career as workplace safety, health and environment (HSE) specialists. The course is one of the many such training programmes offered by a UK-based institution whose prime intention is to create awareness among working community around the world on various sources of hazards, health risks and environmental degradation related to occupations.
NEBOSH IGC training is provided by the accredited centre of Green World Group in Chennai. The course enables employees and students to enhance their working knowledge and skills to maintain safety environment, and promote healthy habits among employees to lead disease-free life. The training programmes make participants aware of various types of occupational safety and health risks associated with different industrial work environments and finding effective ways to tackle them.
Who can join?
NEBOSH-IGC is a perfect qualification for working professionals including managers, technicians, supervisors, or representatives of employees who are responsible for creating congenial and safe work surroundings for their co-workers and for safeguarding machinery. Though there is no minimum qualification mandatory for students to take up this course, it is enough that if they have basic understanding on the necessity of creating safe and healthy work environment throughout the world.
Green World Group’s Chennai chapter offers comprehensive education programme for NEBOSH-IGC at its state-of-the-art centre for national and international students. Students, not only from India, but also from countries like UAE, Angola, Saudi Arabia and Nigeria, who come in large numbers, are taking advantage of the quality education available here coupled with excellent individual training towards making them the best HSE experts.
GREEN WORLD GROUP PROVIDES SPLEDID OFFER FOR YOU IN OUR CHENNAI CENTRE FOR NEBOSH COURSE.
The Next NEBOSH IGC batch in Chennai will be commencing soon
Limited Seats Only Register Before : Hurry Up
For more Details on NEBOSH IGC Course in Chennai
Green World Group, which offers safety diploma courses in occupational safety and health, are approved by Bharat Sevak Samaj, a national advisory council under Planning Commission of India. These courses are made to enhance the skill-sets and working knowledge of safety officers or managers. Students can avail any diploma course in any of the dedicated centre of GWG in India, Middle East or nations in African continent.
We offer the following Diploma courses:
- Master Diploma in Occupational Health, Safety, Environment & Risk Management
- Master Diploma in Offshore, Rig, Oil and Gas Safety Engineering
- Advanced Diploma in Chemical Plant Processing Safety & Management
- Advanced Diploma in Occupational Safety, Health, and Environmental Management
- Post Diploma in Power Plant Engineering, Safety & Technology [ IAEA Standard ]
- Post Diploma in Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point [HACCP – ISO 22000 Standards]
- Post Diploma in petro-chemical process safety & engineering
- Diploma in Fire Engineering And Safety Management
- Diploma in Food Safety
- Diploma in Offshore Safety
- Diploma in Industrial Safety
- Diploma in Construction Safety
- Diploma in Environmental Safety
- Diploma in Electrical Safety
NEBOSH International Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety
The NEBOSH International Diploma is an ideal qualification for aspiring health and safety experts building upon the foundation provided by the NEBOSH International General Certificate, though not a mandatory pre-requisite. It equips students to handle any kind of workplace safety, health and environment issues anywhere in the world.
Why Choose Us?
- State-of-the-art coaching with individual attention making best out of you.
- Diploma in Fire Engineering And Safety Management
- Courses are available through classroom, distance and e-learning modes
- Courses are well designed to meet the modern safety, health and environment needs.
Best coaching methodology is adopted and designed by international-repute tutors supported by well-researched study materials that include audio and video presentations, printed matters and case studies along with interactive session and group discussions with delegates.
- High success rate in creating more numbers of quality HSE professionals
- Cost-effective health and safety courses with best supportive infrastructure
Green World Group offers professional support to HSE experts in successfully developing knowledge and practical understanding through internationally acknowledged safety and health training such as NEBOSH, IOSH, ADOSHEM and HABC certifications.
Green World Mgmt & Training Institute# 5/12 Ambalavanar Street, 100 feet road,
Land Mark: Next to Hotel Vijay Park,
Tel: 044 24750740 | 044 42845419. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ACADEMIC COUNSELLORMrs. Rimna
The IRCA certification can help delegates improvise their skills as auditors and can achieve recognition as an IRCA-certified lead auditor in their career.
The courses also help to shine their expertise to perform first, second and third party audits of complete management system and assess the compliance standards by using international management tools.
we Offer following Auditing Training Courses