The Advanced Diploma in Fire and Industrial Safety Management is an advanced level Health and safety course, especially designed for professionals looking for diversified career in health and safety as well as into fire and safety. Fire Engineering and Industrial Safety as a career option is fast catching up with the students in India and overseas Whereas in abroad Fire Engineering and Industrial Safety is an integral part of most of university programs Introduction of Fire Engineering and Industrial Safety courses is in fact an index of industrial growth.
- FSS020-01 FIRE SAFETY ENGINEERING
- FSS020-02 INDUSTRIAL SAFETY
- FSS020-03 OCCUPATIONAL & HEALTH SAFETY
- FSS020-04 CONSTRUCTION SAFETY
- FSS020-05 ELECTRICAL SAFETY
- FSS020-06 HAZOP
- FSS020-07 PRACTICAL – I
- FSS020-08 PRACTICAL – II
- Candidates/ Delegates who successfully complete and obtain the National Diploma Course (approved by the Govt. of India) could further apply for a membership status with IIRSM. Awarding of the membership is at the discretion of IIRSM provided they have met the required guidelines for the same.
- Successful candidate will get Certificate & Mark list issued from Central Board of Examination & National Development agency, Promoted by Govt. of India
- Recognized in most countries
- Certification considered one year count increment in your educational qualification
Consular Services : i.e. Indian consulate
Ministry of External Affairs : India & any other ministry of foreign affairs that includes middle east region.
There will be a 12-day seminar session for students at extra fees(not mandatory) at Green World Group Education Center in Chennai, India, only when a minimum number of candidates are enrolled for it.
Those who are willing to join the course can visit http://greenwgroup.co.in/enquiry-form/ to fill the details so that we shall make suitable arrangements for your training needs.
Experts are available to students on all working days to clarify their doubts in the subjects through emails and telephonic communication.
Successful candidates are provided certificates within 30 days from the announcement of result. Certificate & Marks will be issued from Central Board of Examination & National Development agency, promoted by the Government of India. Separate certificates will be issued to candidates who passed with distinction and first class.o.