The course ‘DIPLOMA IN FIRE & SAFETY ENGINEERING TECHNIQUES’ is a specialized program initiated for Health and Safety professionals looking to have an in-depth knowledge of safety techniques to be employed during emergencies. If you are a Student or HSE Professional looking for career in HSE Departments of various MNCs, this program of Dip in Fire & Safety Engineering Techniques is the right choice for you.
This “Fire and Safety Diploma program , will cover:
- Accident Prevention & Risk Management
- Fire Hydraulics & Fire Loss Control
- Safety In Electrical Systems
- Safety & Prevention In Chemical/Petro Chemical Industries, Refineries & Oil Rigs
- Fire Prevention Control
- Fire & Safety Engineering
- Candidates/ Delegates who successfully complete and obtain the Diploma in Fire & Safety Engineering Techniques Course (approved by the Govt. of India) could further apply for a membership status with IIRSM. Awarding of the membership is at the discretion of IIRSM provided they have met the required guidelines for the same.
- Successful candidate will get Certificate & Mark list issued from Central Board of Examination & National Development agency, Promoted by Govt. of India
- Recognized in most countries
- Certification considered one year count increment in your educational qualification
Consular Services : i.e. Indian consulate
Ministry of External Affairs : India & any other ministry of foreign affairs that includes middle east region.
There will be a 12-day seminar session for students at extra fees(not mandatory) at Green World Group Education Center in Chennai, India, only when a minimum number of candidates are enrolled for it.
Those who are willing to join the course can visit http://greenwgroup.co.in/enquiry-form/ to fill the details so that we shall make suitable arrangements for your training needs.
Experts are available to students on all working days to clarify their doubts in the subjects through emails and telephonic communication.
Successful candidates are provided certificates within 30 days from the announcement of result. Certificate & Marks will be issued from Central Board of Examination & National Development agency, promoted by the Government of India. Separate certificates will be issued to candidates who passed with distinction and first class.o.