Green World Group, a pioneer educational institution having branches around the world, has been in the forefront of organizing occupational safety and health courses and seminar programs for students and working professionals. These participants are offered with several world-renowned educational programs such as IOSH, NEBOSH, ADOSHEM and many industry-oriented diploma courses which are not only indigenous but also formulated according to the local & international safety standards and principles.
Some of the most sought-after National diploma courses offered at Green World Group are as Follows:
- Master Diploma in Occupational Health, Safety, Environment & Risk Management
- Master Diploma in Offshore, Rig, Oil and Gas Safety Engineering
- Post Diploma in Power Plant Engineering, Safety & Technology [ IAEA Standard ]
- POST DIPLOMA IN HAZARD ANALYSIS CRITICAL CONTROL POINT [HACCP – ISO 22000 Standards]
- Post Diploma in petro-chemical process safety & engineering
- Advanced Diploma in Chemical Plant Processing Safety & Management
- Advanced Diploma in Occupational Safety, Health, and Environmental Management
- Advanced Diploma in Fire & Industrial Safety Management
- Diploma in Fire Fighting
- Diploma in Electrical Safety
- Diploma in Food Safety
- Diploma in Construction Safety
- Diploma in Fire Engineering & Safety Management
- Diploma in Industrial Safety
- Diploma in Offshore Safety
- Diploma in Environmental Safety
- Candidates/ Delegates who successfully complete and obtain the National Diploma Course (approved by the Govt. of India) could further apply for a membership status with IIRSM. Awarding of the membership is at the discretion of IIRSM provided they have met the required guidelines for the same.
- Successful candidate will get Certificate & Mark list issued from Central Board of Examination & National Development agency, Promoted by Govt. of India
- Recognized in most countries
- Certification considered one year count increment in your educational qualification
Consular Services : i.e. Indian consulate
Ministry of External Affairs : India & any other ministry of foreign affairs that includes middle east region.
There will be a 12-day seminar session for students at extra fees(not mandatory) at Green World Group Education Center in Chennai, India, only when a minimum number of candidates are enrolled for it.
Those who are willing to join the course can visit http://greenwgroup.co.in/enquiry-form/ to fill the details so that we shall make suitable arrangements for your training needs.
Experts are available to students on all working days to clarify their doubts in the subjects through emails and telephonic communication.
Successful candidates are provided certificates within 30 days from the announcement of result. Certificate & Marks will be issued from Central Board of Examination & National Development agency, promoted by the Government of India. Separate certificates will be issued to candidates who passed with distinction and first class.o.