NEXT NEBOSH BATCH
- Enquire Now
- Nebosh IGC
- Auditing Course
- National Diploma
- Nebosh Int'l Diploma
- RoSPA Accredited HSE Courses
- CPD Certified Courses
- Why Choose Us?
- Contact Details
NEBOSH IGC – KOLKATA
Enroll NEBOSH International General Certificate
Attain 3 CPD UK Courses (HAZWOPERM, MOC & BBSM)
AND 3 Dubai KHDA approved (First Aid, Fire Safety & COSHH)
GET FREE TRAINING UNTIL YOU PASS THE EXAM !
Only Limited Seats.. Hurry Up for Early Booking
- HAZWOPERM – Hazardous Waste Operation and Emergency Response Management – CPD UK Certified
- MOC – Management of Change in Process Safet – CPD UK Certified
- BBSM – Behavior Based Safety Management – CPD UK Certified
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)
- Essentials of Fire Safety Principles
- First Aid at Work
Last Date Of Reg : 23rd Jul 2018
- 18 Days Regular Class Room Training +
1 day dedicated to GC3 workshop
- Unlimitied Training Assistance till examination
- Flexible eamination mode
- Special attention will be given for
- slow learners & resit students.
Rush to Enroll Now
Valid Till :
23rd Jul 2018
Contact Mr. Subhankar
Call Toll Free: 1800 300 20676
Nebosh International General Certification
NEBOSH International General Certificate (NEBOSH-IGC) is the globally recognised Occupational HSE qualification for students and workers across the world. Green World Group’s Kolkata chapter is an authorised place for studying NEBOSH IGC, which is certified by a UK-based independent education board. The course enables delegates pick up vital clues and understandings on international standards and practices to be followed to create safe and secure occupational environment.
Who can join?
NEBOSH IGC is an ideal qualification for working individuals belonging to office, industry and factory environments, and are responsible to protect the employees from various dangers, hazards and health risks pertaining to work atmosphere. Students, who want to become HSE experts and pursue career independently or associated with industries, can take this course. Though NEBOSH did not specify minimum qualification to join this course, people who have basic knowledge of occupational health and safety can pursue the course. Green World Group in Kolkata is authorised to provide HSE-IGC training to students from both national and international origin such as UAE, Angola, Saudi Arabia and Nigeria.
GREEN WORLD GROUP PROVIDES SPLEDID OFFER FOR YOU IN OUR KOLKATA CENTRE FOR NEBOSH COURSE.
The Next NEBOSH IGC batch in Kolkata will be commencing soon.
Click here for more details on NEBOSH Course in Kolkata
we Offer following Auditing Training Courses
Green World Group, which offers various diploma courses related to safety and health of workers, are recognised by Bharat Sevak Samaj, a national agency under India’s Planning Commission. These courses are designed to increase skill-sets and working knowledge of safety and health experts or managers. Students can study any diploma course in any of the GWG centre in India, Middle East or Africa. We offer the following Diploma courses:
We offer the following Diploma courses:
- Master Diploma in Occupational Health, Safety, Environment & Risk Management
- Master Diploma in Offshore, Rig, Oil and Gas Safety Engineering
- Advanced Diploma in Chemical Plant Processing Safety & Management
- Advanced Diploma in Occupational Safety, Health, and Environmental Management
- Post Diploma in Power Plant Engineering, Safety & Technology [ IAEA Standard ]
- Post Diploma in Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point [HACCP – ISO 22000 Standards]
- Post Diploma in petro-chemical process safety & engineering
- Diploma in Fire Engineering And Safety Management
- Diploma in Food Safety
- Diploma in Offshore Safety
- Diploma in Industrial Safety
- Diploma in Construction Safety
- Diploma in Environmental Safety
- Diploma in Electrical Safety
NEBOSH International Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety
Why Choose Us?
- World-class teaching methodology by health and safety experts.
- Courses can be taken through classroom, e-learning and distance learning methods.
- All courses are well packaged to meet all types of safety, health and environment issues.
- Students are provided with well-researched study materials supported by audio and video presentations, printed material, case studies, interactive training session and group discussions and seminars.
- High success rate in creating more quality HSE professionals who are employed in leading organisations.
- Cost-effective courses with excellent supportive infrastructure.